GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,947 views
Damn, internet lagged out so that's the end of the grinding.
 
Hate how if you drop the container on Coveted, it's game over. I literally picked up the container and it immediately fell off. GG.
 
I've seen people literally kamikaze'ing the container with the Cargobob. Not sure if the hook latches onto the container faster than normal, or there are just bad pilots.
 
I've seen people literally kamikaze'ing the container with the Cargobob. Not sure if the hook latches onto the container faster than normal, or there are just bad pilots.
It works & it's faster from personal appearance.
 
Hey, anyone up for some RR grinding?
 
It works & it's faster from personal appearance.

o_O

In other news, I found out that the Dinka Jester has daytime running lights. Awesome! I love those. :D
 
I'd be up for some, got an hour or two to kill.
Sorry, I was on twitter on my cellphone and forgot to check here '-' You still up got this?
 
So decided to come back, and bought this..
0_0.jpg


I feel ashamed.

I also brought a blazer, so it isnt that bad.

0_0-1.jpg
 
Darn it, stuck in the clouds. :banghead: I'd like an invite if you two are still at it. 👍
 
Stuck in the clouds again? :lol:
Naw, got a little too crazy with the 'X' button, accidentally voted on a race. :dunce:
 
The heavy pistol is awesome. Takes out enemies in 2-3 shots.
 
Nothing is more fun than having just completed your 17th RR run in the last two hours. :lol:

320k easily. :D
 
I'm done for RR for a while now until they let us buy more properties. Anyone want to help me unlock some car modifications (win X amount of races, win a rally race, win a water race, etc) tomorrow?
 
@Michelin, sorry mate. I was AFK for a bit. Then a friend from Uni invited me and some other friends for a cruise.

We can grind on Monday though....
 
Any tips on making characters? Whenever I make one it either looks Asian, "special", censored: , or old.
 
My character's face is alright.... but his eyes are freaky! They're always wide open. It looks like he's surprised all the time. Which is why I have Aviators on his face 24/7.
 
I've made my character look as close to me as possible. So, he's not the best looking out there, and his eyes just makes it much worse, as well. :lol:
 
Back