GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,051 views
Z_AK I don't see you on the invite list in the mission, are you online?
 
Yes. I'm in my garage right now. I'll send you an FR.

Got in. It took me so long. All I had to do was join session. I feel so left out. I really should set GTPL as my active crew
 
Last edited:
ONE SHOT PISTOL KILLS BY AN AI THROUGH A TRUCK.

REALLY?


This game's AI pisses me off sometimes.
 
Could you please share the link to that playlist? I've been looking for one in a while. 👍

I think I found it on page 273 of this thread, Jahgee posted it if I remember correctly.
 
Last edited:
Oops, my bad, I thought I put it on hard. Will adjust next round
 
Wait what? Suddenly it's 18000 for everyone..... is it because nobody died?


EDIT

Tree'd
 
I think we get more if we take out all the enemies, no team deaths sounds likely too.

Edit - 2 of us died and watched the mission end last round, still got 18000 so maybe it's more about taking out all the enemies. Also, I think I have to set it to hard each round, it was back on normal this time when I got to the screen.
 
Goddam it. Mate, if you're going to take the truck at least park it in a way that gives people cover.

@gtuned you can borrow my Special Carbine in the beginning of the next round.
 
Goddam it. Mate, if you're going to take the truck at least park it in a way that gives people cover.

@gtuned you can borrow my Special Carbine in the beginning of the next round.

Nah I'm good mate. Thanks though. I just usually pop that first guy with the Pistol on the chance he drops a Rifle.
 
I never snipe from the SUV. I always go a little bit to the left at the edge of a little hill on the mountain. It gives me a direct line of sight to the people at the shipping container and the ones at the other side of the cove.
 
I never snipe from the SUV. I always go a little bit to the left at the edge of a little hill on the mountain. It gives me a direct line of sight to the people at the shipping container and the ones at the other side of the cove.

True, but there's one that hides behind the rocks that you can get from the SUV.
 
True, but there's one that hides behind the rocks that you can get from the SUV.

Yeah, but most of the time, I'm with other people and they move to other locations to snipe the other enemies.
 
Well PSN just derped out on me and Jet Badger whilst doing Round 10 of the Coveted playlist. Will probably have another go later tonight.
 
Okay seriously GTA.

I'm within Range of the enemies hitting me with 80% accuracy, but I can't hit them?

GREAT LOGIC.
 
A fellow GTP'er just killed me and stood over my body.... funny but come on!

Was the horn not a good enough sign for you on the highway on the way to the crate

I killed the guy who killed you by the way...
 
If you are after RP, get on the Lost and Found race. 4000+RP per 1'30 race.
 
If you are after RP, get on the Lost and Found race. 4000+RP per 1'30 race.
How much money does it give?

And have anyone tried air races recently? :p
 
Only gives $500, but I just got 4225RP for a 1'27 race solo
 
This is embarrassing... I was hoping someone else would have a playlist. I just tried creating one and it wouldn't let me pick recently played Jobs
 
Okay, me and @TheKitten are going to do the Achviement Knievel in a few once some more people join.

He's also gonna record it.
 
Back