GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,195 views
Thanks @gnomefromnome, @ibnumgt1, and who ever Unwired-Eddie is on GTP, I was able to abuse Rooftop Rumble today to get from level 91 to 100. It took all afternoon but I can finally get 100% vehicle armour and an RPG.:D Your services made things a lot faster.👍
Your welcome, if you wanna do it again tell me. :)
 
Is anybody else unable to join today?
 
If you mean joining GTA Online, I don't have any problems connecting.
 
I'm fine with connecting and playing, me and @Jet Badger have just finished a GTA V anti troll squad mission that lasted a good hour or so.
 
I'm fine with connecting and playing, me and @Jet Badger have just finished a GTA V anti troll squad mission that lasted a good hour or so.
I guess next time he'll choose wiser who to tank grief. On SC it shows that he fell under the bullets of my jet 21 times :D
 
I guess next time he'll choose wiser who to tank grief. On SC it shows that he fell under the bullets of my jet 21 times :D

I didn't manage to kill him nearly as many times as you did... at least I managed to get one great sneaky Buzzard kill on him thanks to Off The Radar. :P
 
Oh my god, that was a major mess.
 
"okay, there's thomas right in the boat... careful... careful..."
G06DoRiFUt0 killed Katiegan

🤬

And Snorevette just got killed by a cop for taking a selfie.
 
And Snorevette just got killed by a cop for taking a selfie.

0_0.jpg


0_0.jpg


I met Rock-cop. This is probably going to be the greatest highlight of my GTA Online career ever.

(That was the best fun I've had in ages, thanks guys!)
 
Hey, can I join you guys?
 
"okay, there's thomas right in the boat... careful... careful..."
G06DoRiFUt0 killed Katiegan

🤬

I got my revenge by punching you in the face and then proceeding to kick you in the leg. :p
 
Hey, can I join you guys?
yeah, we're on a crew only session, so just find my PSN, G06DoRIFut0 and click join game.

I got my revenge by punching you in the face and then proceeding to kick you in the leg. :p

:lol: You just came running up and bam, right upside the head. I deserved that.
 
How come I'm always left out of all the fun? :'c

Can you guys invite whenever you guys are having fun?
 
Your welcome, if you wanna do it again tell me. :)

I probably won't be so desperate to go hard at it like I did yesterday since the only thing left to unlock is the Minigun at 120, but if you want the favour returned I could probably help, if I have time!:crazy:
 
I probably won't be so desperate to go hard at it like I did yesterday since the only thing left to unlock is the Minigun at 120, but if you want the favour returned I could probably help, if I have time!:crazy:

I might need your help. I want to reach level 90 to buy the heavy sniper. :drool:
 
I might need your help. I want to reach level 90 to buy the heavy sniper. :drool:

Next weekend I may have time during the Easter public holidays, remind me closer to then and we'll try to tee something up.👍
 
Had to laugh at some random stooges just now. I had just finished a Rooftop Rumble with 3 other level 100+ guys, totally random, I didn't know them. One of them and I had stayed at the carpark so when the mission finished we spawned there together-it's funny how completing a mission forms sudden friendship. Two other randoms came down the street and decided to pick a fight-didn't end too well for them (supressing fire with a rocket launcher, kill shots with a heavy sniper).:lol: I would have stayed longer had I not have work in the morning, but I left pretty quick.:indiff:

Edit: Really looking forward to the High Life update now, I'm hoping it's there in time for Easter weekend. I've got about $1.7mil left after upgrading all my cars to 100% armour, ready to spend on some new apartments/properties and new cars.
 
I don't understand why cops get so mad if you just stand right next to them for a while.
It's an accurate portrayal of American cops. I swear that once a week on the Philip DeFranco show there's a story about police brutality.
 
I've heard that after 1.12 the Dune Buggy now has customization options in LSC without save editor or glitch.. Can anyone verify this?
 
I just experienced the spectator glitch. Its very funny. :lol:
 
"okay, there's thomas right in the boat... careful... careful..."
G06DoRiFUt0 killed Katiegan

🤬

And Snorevette just got killed by a cop for taking a selfie.


My Face... :D. But then @AudiMan2011 destroyed my boat... SO FAR FROM LAND... TO MUCH SWIMMING.. But i guess i got stabbed by Johan and i died.
 
So, the new 🤬 thing to do is for all the stupid little :censored:s to camp in the other teams base during GTA capture. Some level 141 glitching, hacking, French 🤬 sat in my team's objective for an entire GTA Capture, and gunned my team down whenever we got close to delivering a vehicle, while his friend also attacked the objective, making it impossible for a 2 man team to actually defend. :mad:

Why is every single person on this game a complete, insufferable asshole?
 
Back