GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,323 views
Spent a whole night trying to get on a train... The Thrusting on the bike though :lol:

I'm going to struggle to get that image out of my head now. :lol:
 
How come I never find you guys online? :(
 
Looks like we're all loners. *forever alone*
I'm the same; nobody online when I am... :boggled:

c99cf363146dcdcb30164f7fd764955ca12f9301852e5b7b10f1dbd9cd9ed42f.jpg
 
I was so lucky to not die in that session, Kitten almost clipped my head so many times. :lol:
 
Anyone notice when you choose a winning performance thingy it'll automatically do the bird instead of anything?
 
I chose the bro love thing but keeps giving the finger to everyone. >_>

I've had problems with bro love before, I think it's the only one that doesn't work. Selecting the crew colour for a car in a race doesn't work either, so it's probably something wrong with crews.

Also, had fun with @ProjectWHaT, @XxKaitoShionxX and whoever clskier is on GTP (and anyone else I forgot) doing capture games tonight. :D
 
The Declasse Burrito can now be stored after 1.12. Not sure if the same goes for the Gang Burrito.
 
Where the hell did you find a Burrito?
Near the Industrial area at Murrieta Heights, parked in the parking lot where you steal the Duneloader for Barry in Story Mode. You can't take it into LSC, but you can drive it into your garage. At this time, only the basic black Burrito can be stored. No liveried/gang versions yet. :/
Also, the BF Dune Buggy now has the same customization as the BF Injection. Makes it worthwhile, especially for those who never experienced a turbocharged Dune Buggy beforehand.
 
Back