GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,085 views
Yep, I meant the Lazer. I'm a decent pilot in every other plane, just not the Lazer. :lol:
 
You forgot the Vestra.

Oops. Well, I was just listing the first few that could come to mind.

E28
Yep, I meant the Lazer. I'm a decent pilot in every other plane, just not the Lazer. :lol:

That's understandable. It's a tough plane to fly, with its speed and agility. I'm still terrible with it. :lol:
 
Is it just me or is the Uzi more accurate then the AP Pistol?
 
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com...TA-Double-RP-Today-and-Tomorrow-in-GTA-Online
actual_1399016471.jpg


Beef up your bank balance and boost your notoriety in Grand Theft Auto Online this weekend to prepare for the new apartments, lavish cars and amenities coming in the High Life Update coming this month. Starting today and ending tomorrow night at midnight Eastern, all Jobs and activities in GTA Online will earn you twice as much GTA$ and RP including:

Races
Deathmatch & Team Deathmatch
Capture
Last Team Standing
Survival
Missions
Parachuting
Gang Attacks
Hold Ups
Import Export
Losing Wanted Level
 
Right then - now's the time to go grinding. Or at least in 6 hours when I actually get back and can go on GTA.
 
Time to get grinding the Coveted playlist again.
 
Time to get grinding the Coveted playlist again.

I'd grind the Coveted playlist as well but I want the RP to get to level 75, and RR has like 3* the RP payout of Coveted... I suppose there's double RP anyway though.
 
So, has this officially started then? I'm just a bit loopy at the moment and I'm not sure.
 
SVX
Yup, been grinding Rooftop Rumble for a couple of hours now.

Awesome, thank you SVX.
 
RR RP payout for me is currently 6660, this is assuming you are on your own, on auto-aim, only kill the guys in the parking lot and none in the pursuit vehicles & on hard difficulty of course. It does say 5430RP on the reward screen but that does not take into account the guys you kill during the mission.
 
Don't forget to move and shoot the bad guys in stealth stance. You'll build the stealth bar in no time.

 
Don't forget to move and shoot the bad guys in stealth stance. You'll build the stealth bar in no time.



Or just go to your apartment, go in stealth mode, rubber band your controller and go and get some food or something. Then you'll never need to go into stealth mode again.
 
Or just go to your apartment, go in stealth mode, rubber band your controller and go and get some food or something. Then you'll never need to go into stealth mode again.

Might as well kill 2 birds with one stone though, in fact it's 3 birds, cash, RP and stealth. Rubber banding isn't my thing either.
 
Might as well kill 2 birds with one stone though, in fact it's 3 birds, cash, RP and stealth. Rubber banding isn't my thing either.

True... I only did it when I had to go AFK to eat dinner or something so I wouldn't be getting cash or RP anyway, though.
 
4000RP for attacking an armored truck. :D
 
Huh. Kinda weird how that was one of the only things they DIDN'T change the cash payout for.

Yeh, I hoped they would double the payout for selling cars too but sadly not. :(
 
Awesome! Can't wait to get home from work and start earning some double money & RP. Thankfully fridays are half days :D Wooo-hoo!
 
I wonder if this is their way of apologizing for the downtime on Wednesday?
 
Or just go to your apartment, go in stealth mode, rubber band your controller and go and get some food or something. Then you'll never need to go into stealth mode again.

I did this a while back, now I have full stealth :D. Although I didn't use a rubber band, I used a hair bobble. #justgirlythings
 
Back