GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,368 views
GTAV is a leaky boat when it comes to glitches, but instead of resealing it properly they just slap some duct tape over the crack and say it's fixed. Which is fine for the most part but they've shot themselves in the foot big time with this new money glitch.

There are so many people doing it that they cant all be banned, and I think most have been pushed to it by Rockstar deciding to charge $80k for a smart car. Seriously, not even Mercedes had the audacity to try pulling that.

I think the cash card form of DLC just doesn't work on this generation of console games. People will always do whats easiest and when it comes down to either 2 hours of pay, 4 hours of grinding or 2 minutes of glitching only the most stubborn will take it on the chin.

I've seen a petition on change.org calling for R* to permanently remove microtransactions from the game entirely, but when I looked at a Rockstar support forum talking about the petition, people said microtransactions are why we get free DLC packs. I say, leave the MT's, but please fix the game so online isn't centered around those shark cards.
 
I've seen a petition on change.org calling for R* to permanently remove microtransactions from the game entirely, but when I looked at a Rockstar support forum talking about the petition, people said microtransactions are why we get free DLC packs. I say, leave the MT's, but please fix the game so online isn't centered around those shark cards.

I think the bang for your buck just isn't there when it comes to the shark cards. I have purchased a few. Admittedly I have a problem with changing cars way too often but as you and others have said paying outrageous prices for a car then a whopping 100-200k modifying it only to receive a fraction of it to resell and people who do alot of missions will inevitably spend large chunks on ammo making the choice to "cheat" pretty easy.
 
So I did the glitch, only to discover my cheetah sells for $14,965. Are you kidding me?
 
$108,510-ish for my Z-Type. Not fully modded.

What does a duplicated chrome adder sell for? I'm too lazy to go back to search for it.
 
Pure Gold is now the best paint in terms of resale value, my unduped Adder painted that and fully modded sells for 920K
 
My Cheetah (fully modded, Torino Red and expensive rims) goes for $136k duped, I haven't sold the original at all.
 
I need to win 18 more supercar races to unlock chrome paint. Anyone want to help me?
 
My Jester sells for more, at $58k. There's just a minor inconvenience when doing the glitch though,
0_0-12.jpg
 
My matte gray Zentorno with the Jazzy Horn sells (sold) for $163k.
 
Nevermind. I'll just use the crew color instead of chrome.
 
Hit my $10 million target for today. Hopefully it's enough to kit out both my characters with 10 car garage apartments.
 
I've tried the glitch but it never works for me. :/
 
So how long does it usually take to do the glitch?
 
So how long does it usually take to do the glitch?

It depends. Either you get the cabinet sliding slowly, or quickly. You also have the cabinet slide under your car or knock your car over. There's lots of things that can happen, but I say it takes about 5 minutes because you have to buy a Rebel each time. It takes 2 minutes or so to get the Rebel, and if you're quick like me, you can do the glitch in about 3 minutes.
 
Was getting $168k from a fully built Entity XF. Sitting at $2.7 million at the moment.
 
I've tried it twice so far, the first time I put the car in the wrong side between the wall and the other toolbox, and the second time I gave up after flipping it right as NASCAR was about to start.
 
Just did the 'jump over the military base' race that sp33dy and crew did... we all need to do like 5 laps of it sometime.
 
You'd think with the amount of times people have been playing Rooftop Rumble that they'd know how to do it properly. It's not supposed to be a 20 minute job.
 
You'd think with the amount of times people have been playing Rooftop Rumble that they'd know how to do it properly. It's not supposed to be a 10 minute job.
I think Trash Talk is easier than RR now.
 
RR is very easy if everyone knows what they're doing. Unfortunately, people have a habit of staying at the lot and killing all the agents even though the package already spawned, blowing up the car several times, and take the long route to Martin's house.
 
I think Trash Talk is easier than RR now.

Trash talk requires a $1.75 mil Buzzard to be easy and pays out less. RR is harder to solo now it's true but with a good team RR is still better.
 
Meanwhile, Mixed Up With Coke is still the easiest solo mission.

EDIT: If you have a Buzzard.
 
I knew cashiers would shoot you sometimes, but when the hell did they get an AR-15/M4/Whateverthehellitssupposedtobeidontknowmuchaboutguns?

I had one pull an MG on me once.
 
I discovered it's best to push the car with the box wheels facing it.
 
Back