GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,223 views
I'm guessing you're talking about the Trevor's Airfield one
 
I'm guessing you're talking about the Trevor's Airfield one
And the one at Grapeseed airfield. And the one near the stores southwest of Sandy Shores. And that single house near the lighthouse on the east side of the map. And a bunch more.
 
Meanwhile I just spent like 45min making 50k the old fashioned way.
 
I think they fixed the extended magazine glitch. Can anyone confirm this?
 
Am I the only one more interested in the revolver and helicopter than the actual heists?
 
Am I the only one more interested in the revolver and helicopter than the actual heists?

Nope. I don't need the heists anymore. ;)
 
Fake.

The preview shot is just from Snapmatic, no where near the quality of the real R* shots.
 
It appears that the extended magazine glitch has been fixed. We no longer have to deal with the stupid looking magazines on pistols and the assault rifle.
 
This car dupe glitch is a 🤬 pain in the ass.

Been trying for 30 and still cant do it right.
 
It appears that the extended magazine glitch has been fixed. We no longer have to deal with the stupid looking magazines on pistols and the assault rifle.

Can you (or whoever reads this first that knows what it is) explain to me what this glitch is/was?
 
Just found out you don't have to sneak when moving the toolbox- makes it easier to move it to the car. But it's a lot easier to be sneaking once you start moving the car.
 
I can't take this anymore. My sister plays waaaay too long on the PS3. She plays for at least 8 hours a day on GTA Online and I know she's a new member, but this is getting ridiculous.
 
I can't take this anymore. My sister plays waaaay too long on the PS3. She plays for at least 8 hours a day on GTA Online and I know she's a new member, but this is getting ridiculous.

Drown her. That's what I did to my sister after getting advice from Duane Earl on Beyond Insemination.


Disclaimer: I do not, nor have I ever had a sister.
 
It's serious. She got mad at me for mentioning it earlier.
 
Hey guys, I'd really appreciate if you could get my contest entry to 10 likes before the event finishes. It's one of my favorite tracks so far.
 
I just figured out- instead of selling the dupe, I'm making a garage full of them to save for a rainy day. :sly:
EDIT: what modifications do you guys do to your zentornos? I can only get mine to be worth 57k. However my jester seemingly is worth more the more I sell it. Was 66k, now it's 97k.:nervous:
 
I just figured out- instead of selling the dupe, I'm making a garage full of them to save for a rainy day. :sly:
EDIT: what modifications do you guys do to your zentornos? I can only get mine to be worth 57k. However my jester seemingly is worth more the more I sell it. Was 66k, now it's 97k.:nervous:

What Jester are you selling? I'm selling the one I'm already in when I swap the Jester and Rebel around and I'm getting 140k for each one.
 
What Jester are you selling? I'm selling the one I'm already in when I swap the Jester and Rebel around and I'm getting 140k for each one.
I sell the one I'm in. Is yours fully tuned? I haven't unlocked all the options yet.
 
I sell the one I'm in. Is yours fully tuned? I haven't unlocked all the options yet.

Yeah, it's fully performance tuned, but cosmetics and paint aren't as valuable as possible.
 
I need to get a photo of my Comet now. Finally got the body color the way I want, even though it took some experimenting to get it.
 
Doing Trash Talk, have 1 slot open still.
 
How do I get the car to sell for full value, my Adder only went for 162K :confused:
 
So it turns out the Coquette is the best car to do the glitch with in terms of money made, since it has the most mod options, I think that's where everyone's value is dropping, duping the car only makes money of the mods.

EDIT: Whoops, thought I was editing my last post, unintentional DP
 
If you bought an extended clip for a gun, it would stay on permanently.

The patch notes already stated this was fixed.
 
Here's my Comet.

0_0.jpg
 
Having done the math, should you use a fully modified Coquette (Including Pure Gold paint and Jazz Loop horn) as your car to dupe, and using a dirty Rebel as your other car, you make a 6671% profit on the selling of your duplicate car (excluding the modification price of the Coquette)

Compared to an Adder with the same modifications, it is an increase of 1271%.
 
Last edited:
Having done the math, should you use a fully modified Coquette (Including Pure Gold paint and Jazz Loop horn) as your car to dupe, and using a dirty Rebel as your other car, you make a 6671% profit on the selling of your duplicate car (excluding the modification price of the Coquette)

Compared to an Adder with the same modifications, it is an increase of 1271%.

So how much do you actually profit from each dupe? Just because the percentage increase is higher it doesn't necessarily mean the actual payout is higher.
 
So how much do you actually profit from each dupe? Just because the percentage increase is higher it doesn't necessarily mean the actual payout is higher.
For the Adder you receive 162000, for the Coquette you receive 200320, so an extra 40K per dupe
 
Back