GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,203 views
Haha alot :D
I blew up the one's Helicopter and killed the other after he shotgunned you and then left

Damn NPC bounties, making life difficult
 
Those fools I dealt with were annoying. They blew up my Panto for nothing and I couldn't really kill them. This really means I'm more of a sniper. At least I got a bit of revenge. I put a bounty on one enemy and sent mercenaries on another and those methods were successful. Thanks for helping Jet Badger.
 
I'm doing random missions because I'm bored.

I'm running a solo session. I've taken the Sandking and Rebel out for some 4x4 abuse fun. Better than being blown up because I wanted a new shirt.
 
0_0.jpg


0_0.jpg


0_0.jpg


......its about time. My one goal was to get all the DLC Vehicles(besides the Beach Bum and St. Valentines). But now, i'll have to get my Airport garage ready for the Hipster DLC. *Facepalm* :mad: :banghead: 🤬 :(

I didn't put Turbo or Bulletproofs on them like I wanted to though.......
 
Last edited:
The people making these fake announcements purely for attention are pathetic. It's bad enough that we already have tons of attention whores on YouTube, but to have people outside of YouTube making these fake announcements on sites that generally have correct info is ridiculous.
 
One thing I did notice when I first watched Jimbothy's video posted on here, was that it went from 6/6 to 7/7 when it was scrolled down to Heists.
 
Jimbothy's whole channel is based off of making fake tutorials

He was the one who made the Jetpack easter egg video
 
So me, @Jet Badger, someone in the GTP crew with the PSN OnE-JoKeR_, and some other random were jumping over each other's cars on the little bridge in the LS River. I decided to take some pictures, and then out of nowhere these two American dudebros shot me down. Naturally we all then began to retaliate, and they were both clearly pretty bad with snipers because we were #REKing them. They both had their cheeto-dust-covered mics on and you could tell they were getting mad. But OH BOY did they get even more mad when another random in a tank showed up and started helping us out (we didn't know this guy at all, I don't think). Honestly the best part was when one guy had gone to passive mode and was getting run over by the tank whilst the other guy was getting shot to pieces and the passive mode guy said "They just mad because they know they can't beat us, bro." :lol:
 
I'll get on tomorrow sometime to try and finish my (Hipster) DLC Car Collection.
 
I've given up on that tool box glitch. The tool box keeps getting under the car and messing everything up. I'm just going to go back to old fashion grinding. =/
 
I've given up on that tool box glitch. The tool box keeps getting under the car and messing everything up. I'm just going to go back to old fashion grinding. =/
You tried a Panto for the glitch yet?
 
I've given up on that tool box glitch. The tool box keeps getting under the car and messing everything up. I'm just going to go back to old fashion grinding. =/

I don't get how you can mess this up. It just sounds like you're trying to push it way too quickly. You do need a bit of finesse to do it especially if you're not using a Panto, but even then I don't really see how you can get the toolbox under the car. Have you watched any of the videos?
 
I don't get how you can mess this up. It just sounds like you're trying to push it way too quickly. You do need a bit of finesse to do it especially if you're not using a Panto, but even then I don't really see how you can get the toolbox under the car. Have you watched any of the videos?
This is whats happening I have done that very thing a few times. And flipped the car over.. but with finesse and very small amounts of movement he can get it.
 
"What brings you here today?"
My car, trolololol.

Gonna pick up a PS3 copy of GTA V in the next few hours.
Feel free to add me on PSN, I can help you speed level to get the good weapons online if you'd like
 
Feel free to add me on PSN, I can help you speed level to get the good weapons online if you'd like
I'll be sure to be asking for PSN's once I pick it up.

Just don't wanna add first incase I jinx myself haha.
 
Always good for gits and shiggles.

Even better to pick it up with the cargobob and just fly around. Get so many people following hahhahaha
 
I'll be sure to be asking for PSN's once I pick it up.

Just don't wanna add first incase I jinx myself haha.
OK, my PSN's my username so that's simple, just put GTPlanet in your FR.

As for speed leveling, all I'd like you to do is drive me (I'll even provide a fast car) to a waypoint that I set, and then head off to El Burro Heights and try and kill as many guys as you can up there.
 
Always good for gits and shiggles.

Even better to pick it up with the cargobob and just fly around. Get so many people following hahhahaha

Or be an asshole like me and destroy it. :mischievous:
 
Today I noticed just how much easier it was to do the glitch with a Panto rather than my Zentorno. I was able to take home a healthy 1.7 million after an hour. :D
 
So I made 6 Million in 3 hours :lol:
 
Back