GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,993 views
I'm trying to save up for the cheap $200K ten car house/garage, but I keep spending monies.
 
My apologies I will manage it better next time.

It comes up more often now that I'm level 30 :D

It's ok, I had plenty of good time with you guys.
Bought myself the app. with the 10 car garage immediatly. :D
 
I keep getting 3k for Violent Duct. Why R*... why?
 
Must be crew cut maybe. I've been getting 9k every time.

Are you doing it now? Cause we are. If its some strange glitch then meh. But I hope it won't stay like this.
 
Are you doing it now? Cause we are. If its some strange glitch then meh. But I hope it won't stay like this.

Yeah, been doing it most of the evening.
 
I redid it with 1 stranger and got 3k
 
Could be a numbers thing then. If the room isn't full it might not pay out 9k.
 
If anyone wants to do races tomorrow evening I'll host a session. Send me an invite on PSN if I'm not on your friends list.

PSN-KevinRachel2009
 
Got the 400k apartment, it's so cool and huge!

I struggled to find where everything was at first :lol:.

Still have 200k to spare after all the grinding :D.

Edit: Just took some selifes and a few pics of my Aussie mate flying a Cargobob with a bus attached. :p
 
Got the 400k apartment, it's so cool and huge!

I struggled to find where everything was at first :lol:.

Still have 200k to spare after all the grinding :D.

Edit: Just took some selifes and a few pics of my Aussie mate flying a Cargobob with a bus attached. :p

Im getting there :lol:
 
Weird disconnections :(((
Anyways yeah I was helping my friend get more money, he saw what I had and wondeed how to get it hahah
 
Weird disconnections :(((
Anyways yeah I was helping my friend get more money, he saw what I had and wondeed how to get it hahah

:lol: He continued. So he ended to train ._. Well im at 400K, I will be grinding more tommorow so i can get more spare money after i buy Tower :p.
 
:lol: He continued. So he ended to train ._. Well im at 400K, I will be grinding more tommorow so i can get more spare money after i buy Tower :p.

Ah lol, wow nice! Have another house warming party! :D
Anyways I'm off for the night, was fun 👍
 
Currently on a Violent Duct binge with sonic. The drop to $3,000 hasn't stopped us. :D
 
I'm guessing level is on Normal?

Yeah I was gonna bump it to Hard for more RP but I decided not to. Went from level 22 to 27 and still going. :p
 
If i buy a gun and someone kills me, he gets my gun and i lose it forever?
Or it's like offline mode?
 
How do you eliminate a bounty placed on you? Stole an AI hummer looking thing and the AI character put a $9k bounty out for me. :lol:
 
iainoflo85
1. They're a spawn point
2. They're a place to chill while you're waiting on a mission
3. They can be a place to store your cars
4. You can watch TV in them
5. You can change your clothes in them

So they're basically a safehouse.

I believe they're going to be used to setup heists once Rockstar releases the update.

It would be cool if we could have darts, billiards, poker, and such in our apartments to play with friends that might be at your crib.
 
How do you eliminate a bounty placed on you? Stole an AI hummer looking thing and the AI character put a $9k bounty out for me. :lol:


If you keep from getting killed for a whole in game day, which is 48 real time minutes, you actually get to keep the bounty for yourself.

Just sit in your house for 48 minutes and wait it out, if you can't do that, hide by police stations on a rooftop and lure people into shooting at you first, it makes the cops take care of them easily. You gotta make sure the roof's more than four stories high or so, otherwise people will lob grenades up to you. It's a lot of fun.
 
Back