GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,170,379 views
At least I get to level up the 2nd character.

Same, I'll need to pound though missions on my 2nd character to level up some more.
 
Can ye just quickly tell me if masks replace your hats or not? 'Cause I'd like to buy me some of the independence day special masks before they're gone, but don't want to lose my elf hat, which I still have managed to keep wearing for over half a year.

- Franklin De Santa

hats and masks are separate in inventory.. no replacing
 
Go to LSC and sell. I was first too like what because before i couldnt sell elegys but now i can. :dunce:

If you have the free Collector edition car they are sellable too.

Wait, do I need the Collector Edition copy of GTA V to be able to sell Elegy RH8s?
 
Uh, I have 1.5mil and counting saved for the new DLC.
 
Dont leave your sessions guys or you cant use it any more.
 
Something along the lines of 999,999,999,999. With hacking Im sure you cap bypass the cap.

WIth it being R*, there is no cap because they want as many shark cards customers as they can get.
 
I never even got to see any money from the Elegy glitch, Rockstar are so annoying, they ruin everything, whether it's a glitch to get money or just having fun with something, Rockstar always step in and ruin it.
 
What I'm guessing is what comes with heists..

Is a good way to spend. Or else there'd be no incentive.
 
Can ye just quickly tell me if masks replace your hats or not? 'Cause I'd like to buy me some of the independence day special masks before they're gone, but don't want to lose my elf hat, which I still have managed to keep wearing for over half a year.

- Franklin De Santa

What @driftinziggy said is true, masks and hats are separate, but wait! There's a glitch that gets around this!



It doesn't seem to work in the High Life apartment interiors though, only the interior seen in the video. Unless they patched it. Which they probably did.
 
Bastards.

Does anyone know the absolute maximum amount of money you can get? I'm sure our friendly hackers here will know.
I'm guessing it's the same as the SP, which is 2.1 billion IIRC
 
@CallmeDan We gotta get CallmeDansCometColor up to Level 10 to get the car color, wanna do that now?

EDIT: You got it :lol:, I gotta paint my Bifta and then I'm done with the crew :lol:
 
Last edited:
I painted my Elegy the crew colour because the car was free, no idea why a paint job and logo cost me $60,000 altogether though but ah well.
 
Back