GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,753 views
Would anyone be interested in a rally race? I'd love to unlock those chrome paint colours with a rally win, but it's impossible to find (or start) a rally race.
 
Well RR should give at least 6k rp but I'm only getting 5,300. If there's a 5k cap then grinding PotShot is probably more efficient in the long run.

I did RR on solo earlier, hard + free aim and got 7010RP. If you note down how much RP you had before you start, then what you have after the mission that's a better way of telling how much RP you get.

Would anyone be interested in a rally race? I'd love to unlock those chrome paint colours with a rally win, but it's impossible to find (or start) a rally race.

I'd help, but you will need 2 others besides.
 
Hopefully none of you are bothered by my invites to survival. Remember, they're just automatic crew invites, so I'm not specifically trying to get on anyone's nerves. :D
 
With Rockstar having announced the Independence Day content had less than a week left, and a double RP weekend, it's almost guaranteed there's going to be an update on Tuesday.
 
Can confirm, no cap exists. I just got 5600 RP from a race.
The cap is for contact missions only, such as RR. Non-contact missions have no RP cap.
 
Anyone know where to get a principle nemesis?
I have one in my garage.. i can try riding around on it and try to get one to spawn
I got mine in single player as Michael in a sports car near Vinewood LSC.
 
Anyone else have their last used personal vehicle not in their garage when they first spawn into a lobby when in the $253k appartment. Find it annoying when it's parked outside to the right when coming out or in the square down the road from the multi-story car park where you do rooftop rumble
 
Anyone else have their last used personal vehicle not in their garage when they first spawn into a lobby when in the $253k appartment. Find it annoying when it's parked outside to the right when coming out or in the square down the road from the multi-story car park where you do rooftop rumble

I have it happen to me all the time at the garage in the industrial park next to LS Customs at Los Santos International Airport (LSX).

It also happens at 3 Alta Street, Apartment 57.
 
Anyone doing anything?

All the missions and stuff I have are low level crap.
 
So, standing at level 84, is it worth grinding to get to level 100? Aside from the 6x6 Dubsta, what else is there to unlock?
 
So, standing at level 84, is it worth grinding to get to level 100? Aside from the 6x6 Dubsta, what else is there to unlock?

RPG, Minigun, Heavy Sniper.

All worth it.
 
I might aswell be doing some survival and missons while im at GTA Online. As long as my cat can stop bothering me. >.<
 
Shoutout to Skyliine and Fullertron for running me over at the beginning of Trash Talk.

I seriously couldn't stop laughing.

>Mission Failed, the Crew Boss was Killed

ISN'T THAT THE 🤬 POINT?
 
Last edited:
RPG, Minigun, Heavy Sniper.

All worth it.

The minigun is of questionable use as its only real use over anything else is as an anti-heli device, but the RPG and heavy sniper are SO useful. The RPG is great for getting rid of tanks, especially unobservant ones, and the heavy sniper is fantastic support in missions as well as also being a much less expensive way of taking out helicopters. 2 or 3 shots to the tail rotor and they're down.
 
@gtuned That happened to me as well today, and in Rooftop Rumble, when you start repeating the mission, it will automatically fail the mission saying that the team is ''out of lives'' when everybody is still alive. One time there were 3 of us just waiting for the green dot to appear, no more ''professionals'' but 1 (because if you kill all of them before the document appears it will say that the document was destroyed) So we kept one alive and waited for like 2 minutes for the document to appear and all of the sudden the game was like **** this **** and ended the mission with the ''out of lives'' argument
 
The minigun is of questionable use as its only real use over anything else is as an anti-heli device, but the RPG and heavy sniper are SO useful. The RPG is great for getting rid of tanks, especially unobservant ones, and the heavy sniper is fantastic support in missions as well as also being a much less expensive way of taking out helicopters. 2 or 3 shots to the tail rotor and they're down.

The minigun also slows down your movement, and you can't use it in cover so you are very exposed to gun fire. Since the armor in GTA V is made of cardboard and styrofoam, you'll be dead almost instantly if there's multiple enemies shooting at you.
 
Don't forget the ridicules amount of fun the mini-gun can provide when standing on top of a cube-van while your buddy drives you through Free Roam Los Santos. :D
 
I don't realize how many people use mics and rage/squeak in GTA5. I always have it completely muted.
 
Thanks to all the guys (and girls?) doing Trash Talk. I finally have enough money to start painting my cars again.
 
At some point tomorrow, can someone let me drive their Hotknife, Carbon RS, and Khamelion? I like all three vehicles and I didn't purchase the Collectors Edition, so I never had a chance to play with those. I got to move a Carbon RS about five feet earlier during a roadtrip session, but I decided to put it back so whoever owned it wouldn't be angry.
 
Shoutout to Skyliine and Fullertron for running me over at the beginning of Trash Talk.

I seriously couldn't stop laughing.

>Mission Failed, the Crew Boss was Killed

ISN'T THAT THE 🤬 POINT?

Yah, sorry bout that. I sent you an apology honk.

Pretty sure you ran into my car though, I'll check the dashcam later :lol:.

At some point tomorrow, can someone let me drive their Hotknife, Carbon RS, and Khamelion? I like all three vehicles and I didn't purchase the Collectors Edition, so I never had a chance to play with those. I got to move a Carbon RS about five feet earlier during a roadtrip session, but I decided to put it back so whoever owned it wouldn't be angry.

That was my RS you touched, I wondered why you got off so fast :lol:.

Anytime you want to try the CE vehicles just ask. Add Fullertron 👍.
 
Last edited:
At some point tomorrow, can someone let me drive their Hotknife, Carbon RS, and Khamelion? I like all three vehicles and I didn't purchase the Collectors Edition, so I never had a chance to play with those. I got to move a Carbon RS about five feet earlier during a roadtrip session, but I decided to put it back so whoever owned it wouldn't be angry.

If Fuller isn't around, I can hook you up if needed. Hot knife I found is crazy tail happy but looks awesome when you mod it, carbon RS I wish there was more appearance mods you could do, and Kham is fun to drive around with no engine noise so you can sometimes sneak up on people and run me down lol
 
I don't realize how many people use mics and rage/squeak in GTA5. I always have it completely muted.

Whenever I hear a raging squeaker, I open up the Player List and see whose mic is on, and send a mugger after them.
 
Back