GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,866 views
Dibs on being the driver because I go fast and I can't shoot for 🤬
Your avatar= insta-approval.

I'm also up for being a driver.
 
Let's wait until the heists are confirmed and the thread is made :lol:
 
I am a good driver.
rubbish.jpg

Driving a NASCAR car doesn't count.
 
So I guess the GTPlanet Official Heist Crewmate Finder thread will be a thing.

I'm thinking of having different things to do to show everyone's aptitude in each area of heists (Driving, Shooting, Hacking)
 
Dibs on being the driver because I go fast and I can't shoot for 🤬

Gotta go faste. Also, I'm pretty much the same. I can drive and fly, but not shoot.

There's only one way to settle who gets to be the driver for hiests: a cage fight.

Yeah! Wait... what? :lol:
 
Some of the things will require you to time yourself, there will be no way of me verifying that your info is correct, but I think we can trust everyone here to not cheat on a superficial heist aptitude test
 
Some of the things will require you to time yourself, there will be no way of me verifying that your info is correct, but I think we can trust everyone here to not cheat on a superficial heist aptitude test
I can build some obstical course(s) in creator to test your ability? :)
 
I think I will make an off-road track on the dirt trails in the RON Alternates Wind Farm for vans and sedans only. This will test the driver's ability to navigate sharp turns on dirt and/or gravel, as well as high speed sections.
 
I can give you my alcohol and beers... *gestures to cooler in passenger seat*
I'm sorry, but your boating permission isn't available. Please hand your car keys and get in the pedo van.

*insert meme*
 
One of the test races will be how you can handle navigation without a GPS.

For all of the races, custom vehicles will be turned off, vehicle choice will be up to you (You can be more impressive and do your time in a lesser vehicle, car choice will be displayed in the stats)
 
I believe the fastest four-doors right now are either the Sultan or the Exemplar (The Aston Martin sedan). As for vans that are used in heists, I'm not so sure. I'll check in a minute.
 
Where can I find a Sultan?

I've been looking for one, but all I've found were owned by someone
 
For larger vehicles, I was thinking maybe the Granger, Roosevelt (Would require you to have one from February), Dubsta 6x6, Bison
Where can I find a Sultan?

I've been looking for one, but all I've found were owned by someone
Around the prison, or near the Families territory is where I see them most
 
Back