GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,323 views
It has a little effect because while the limit is 160, things are scaled down instead of limited, so while the fastest car goes 162 IIRC, the next fastest only goes 161

Yet it still feels like we aren't even hitting 60 at top speed in an Adder.
 
I hate when I get a stolen car, drive it down the highway thinking it has some speed, until I see its barely going faster then AI cars.
 
That awkward moment when your triple-A game has less sense of speed than GT5 & GT6.
 
Interesting tidbit.... I was up north looking for an 18 wheeler and stopped into the bar (the arm wrasslin' one) and noticed the clock on the wall keeps accurate in game time...
 
That awkward moment when your triple-A game has less sense of speed than GT5 & GT6.

Actually it has the sense of speed. However when you look at your stats it's a let down.
 
Interesting tidbit.... I was up north looking for an 18 wheeler and stopped into the bar (the arm wrasslin' one) and noticed the clock on the wall keeps accurate in game time...
I think all clocks do. The one inside the accessible bank in northern Los Santos is also accurate. :p
 
So the other day when I went online, I decided to go into the Blaine County LS Customs and Beaker's Garage offices. When I went inside and looked around, I was really disappointed: There was a poster of the Tampa from GTA TBoGT. I really wish we had that car back. It's my favorite classic muscle car and I would really enjoy being able to customize it.
 
I wonder if I'm the only person here who would like to see the actual Sultan RS make a comeback. I'm talking about the two-door, flame-spitting, race car that was hidden behind an old mansion and garage.
 
I wonder if I'm the only person here who would like to see the actual Sultan RS make a comeback. I'm talking about the two-door, flame-spitting, race car that was hidden behind an old mansion and garage.

With the proper Subaru sound. :P
 
Hearses spawn at a Church somewhere in North-Western LS. But I forgot exactly where.
 
The generic banner is now up.

That means the next update is ready atleast.
 

XBL's Marketplace has a slight flaw with upcoming GTA updates. The banner for both Indenepence Day and Hipster Update were found early, because XBL uploads the banners early. There's now a "generic banner" in place that matches with the "leaked" code.

This is the link to the Indenepence day banner

http://download.xbox.com/content/images/5afd86e8-bb84-44d6-9cad-5b945ab41ae2/1033/banner.png

this is the new generic banner.

http://download.xbox.com/content/images/5fea91e8-39d3-4aa3-9d49-2a0df98bf9cb/1033/banner.png

Now if you just change the numbers/letters to some random that take up the same amount, no such image pops up.
 
Last edited:
Hey WHaTman, are you online right now? I can go on soon if you'd like.
 
Hey WHaTman, are you online right now? I can go on soon if you'd like.
I don't I'll be able to today anymore. My parents are watching TV. Maybe tomorrow.
 

Would you be willing to hook up so I can collect the hearse? I know where they spawn ans have checked amillion times but from what I understand, they will only spawn when there is another around...
 
Would you be willing to hook up so I can collect the hearse? I know where they spawn ans have checked amillion times but from what I understand, they will only spawn when there is another around...

I can go online now.
 
Back