GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,169,191 views
I don't understand the point of random people inviting you to their apartments. We have the same interior, leave me alone.
Because they want to have a "party".
 
I don't understand the point of random people inviting you to their apartments. We have the same interior, leave me alone.
They probably are trying to invite their friends but are too lazy to so they just invite all
 
Well what activities are there now.

Golf.
Tennis (not for Franklin)
Movies (240p?)
Hunting (Trevor only)
Street races (4 at most?)
Darts

No export list, no bowling, no pool, no proper cab missions, vigilante, firefighter, paramedic.

Ayup.
 
Well what activities are there now.

Golf.
Tennis (not for Franklin)
Movies (240p?)
Hunting (Trevor only)
Street races (4 at most?)
Darts

No export list, no bowling, no pool, no proper cab missions, vigilante, firefighter, paramedic.

Ayup.

No Heli Tours, No 787 plane ride around LS, No Taxi Minivan, No good TV shows.

....and when I saw the trailer with the jet-ski I thought this single player would've been great.

http://www.rockstargames.com/videos/video/8001
 
No way at all to make money in single player, so if you screwed up and didn't play the stock market, you'd be extremely low on money.
 
Um... I'm not sure if you already know this but...

There are mods on GTA Online where you can get facked by some modder along with other stuff... and it's on both consoles. I would show you the YouTube video, but I don't think AUP would allow me to do so.
 
Um... I'm not sure if you already know this but...

There are mods on GTA Online where you can get facked by some modder along with other stuff... and it's on both consoles. I would show you the YouTube video, but I don't think AUP would allow me to do so.

Yeah, and thanks to the idiots at Hunffington post, GTA will now get a bunch of flack and probably national news, so that'll be fun to deal with.
 
Yeah, and thanks to the idiots at Hunffington post, GTA will now get a bunch of flack and probably national news, so that'll be fun to deal with.
Of course it would be America who'd cause so much trouble over it, which isn't that serious a problem in Europe...
 
Um... I'm not sure if you already know this but...

There are mods on GTA Online where you can get 🤬 by some modder along with other stuff... and it's on both consoles. I would show you the YouTube video, but I don't think AUP would allow me to do so.

Just look up Chr0m3xMoDz and watch his livestream trolling videos. He teleports everyone to him, then spawns a UFO, then butt:censored:s the livestreamer, turns into a bobcat/dog and attacks them, attaches a liquor store sign, pot plant, and an alien egg to them, then forces them into a surrendering position, turns into Chop, and pees on them.
 
And Rockstar is probably working on removing all of that, so if they did plan on releasing anything recently, it's the modding that's delayed it because removing those menus from the game is more important than adding new content at the moment.
 
Just look up Chr0m3xMoDz and watch his livestream trolling videos. He teleports everyone to him, then spawns a UFO, then butt:censored:s the livestreamer, turns into a bobcat/dog and attacks them, attaches a liquor store sign, pot plant, and an alien egg to them, then forces them into a surrendering position, turns into Chop, and pees on them.

10/10 :lol:
 
Just look up Chr0m3xMoDz and watch his livestream trolling videos. He teleports everyone to him, then spawns a UFO, then butt:censored:s the livestreamer, turns into a bobcat/dog and attacks them, attaches a liquor store sign, pot plant, and an alien egg to them, then forces them into a surrendering position, turns into Chop, and pees on them.

Shame about that kid, I think he's half way intelligent but he chooses to use that intelligence to do what all children do when they want attention. And only children find what he does funny.
 
Shame about that kid, I think he's half way intelligent but he chooses to use that intelligence to do what all children do when they want attention. And only children find what he does funny.

But everything I listed are the only things he ever does when trolling

He has revealed in the past secret R* developer menus, clothing, and animations for heists in "multiplayer" files.
 
I think all the glitching is delaying it. The Heists thing would've been much better if Rockstar didn't speak a word about it until June or July.

R* is just trying to keep us busy with several new cars, new weapons, new missions, a monster truck, a few good grinding missions, new apartment interiors, 'houses', a race and deathmatch creator









WHERE THE 🤬 IS HEISTS ROCKSTAR!
 
#BringHydraulicsBack


I hope u guys can share this around. Hydraulics NEED to be brought back NOW!
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_sunday_driver​


AMAZING WORK SIR!!!



No Heli Tours, No 787 plane ride around LS, No Taxi Minivan, No good TV shows.

....and when I saw the trailer with the jet-ski I thought this single player would've been great.

http://www.rockstargames.com/videos/video/8001


You are in luck on the Tours. :)

Check out my signature for a link to a Guided Tour.
 
I think all the glitching is delaying it. The Heists thing would've been much better if Rockstar didn't speak a word about it until June or July.

R* is just trying to keep us busy with several new cars, new weapons, new missions, a monster truck, a few good grinding missions, new apartment interiors, 'houses', a race and deathmatch creator









WHERE THE 🤬 IS HEISTS ROCKSTAR!

It's not the glitching. It's the modding. The modding is what's hurting this game.
 
I've seen a few mods that just don't want me to play anymore.
 
I almost exclusively play in invite only sessions. I don't play in public sessions because I'm afraid that one of my cars will be permanently stolen by hackers/glitchers. Well, most of my cars, I'll be pretty annoyed at losing, but I will be furious if I lost my Roosevelt because once it's gone, I can't get it back.
 
I almost exclusively play in invite only sessions. I don't play in public sessions because I'm afraid that one of my cars will be permanently stolen by hackers/glitchers. Well, most of my cars, I'll be pretty annoyed at losing, but I will be furious if I lost my Roosevelt because once it's gone, I can't get it back.
Wait, can they steal your cars?
 
They can't permanently remove cars.

atleast not that I know of.
 
Wait, can they steal your cars?
They can't permanently remove cars.

atleast not that I know of.

I've heard stories of hackers teleporting into other players' garages, killing the innocent player, then stealing their most expensive car, permanently removing it from the garage.
 
I've heard stories of hackers teleporting into other players' garages, killing the innocent player, then stealing their most expensive car, permanently removing it from the garage.

I'm pretty sure that's impossible to steal the car permently. Even when they'd be able to shoot in the garages, the cars would still be there once you reentered.
 
Back