GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,169,636 views
I've gotten to the point where I don't care about heists anymore. Just keep releasing some nice new cars and clothes every month or so, keep adding little tweaks like they have done, and I'd be happy.

I doubt they can live up to most peoples hype now anyway.
 
Last edited:
E28
I've gotten to the point where I don't care about heists anymore. Just keep releasing some nice new cars and clothes every month or so, keep adding little tweaks like they have done, and I'd be happy.

I doubt they can love up to most peoples hype now anyway.
This, as long as they don't cost ridiculous amounts. It's pointless to release cars that no one can afford without putting hours into doing the same thing over and over again and/or glitching. Both of which are extremely boring and unrewarding.
 
Interesting. I can't sell my Vapid Bullet. I don't want to sell it, but I need space in my garage for the incoming Pegassi Vacca. I wouldn't have this issue if I had a third garage where I could store all of my Pegassi vehicles. Something tells me that I can't sell it because I have Independence Day DLC items on it (Star Spangled Banner Horn #1 and Patriot Tire Smoke). If I remember correctly, my Sandking has the same parts. I'll be right back...

EDIT: Son of a gun! I dun' found a glitch with the Independence Day DLC items! You can't sell cars that have them installed!
 
Last edited:
The Buffalo I brought in from single player had Independence Day modifications and I was able to sell in numerous times?
 
SVX
The Buffalo I brought in from single player had Independence Day modifications and I was able to sell in numerous times?

Must be an online thing... or Vapid just really wants their customers to keep their cars.
 
It could also be that Rockstar put a stop to people selling garage fulls of Supers by stopping the entire class from being sold for the time being.
 
It could also be that Rockstar put a stop to people selling garage fulls of Supers by stopping the entire class from being sold for the time being.

But my Sandking XL is not a supercar.
 
I'm glad I finally have vehicles that are limited. I have not seen a single person with a Sovereign. Then again, I haven't gone into a public lobby in two weeks. I still have 20 firework launcher rockets and 10 fireworks.
 
I'm glad I finally have vehicles that are limited. I have not seen a single person with a Sovereign. Then again, I haven't gone into a public lobby in two weeks. I still have 20 firework launcher rockets and 10 fireworks.

I sold my Sovereign... I like the Roosevelt but the Sovereign is pretty much the same as the Bagger but with an irremovable American Flag paint job (or black but I didn't like it in black either and lacked the means to paint it anyway). I decided not to keep it in my garage just for being exclusive.
 
I sold my Sovereign... I like the Roosevelt but the Sovereign is pretty much the same as the Bagger but with an irremovable American Flag paint job (or black but I didn't like it in black either and lacked the means to paint it anyway). I decided not to keep it in my garage just for being exclusive.

The Sovereign is the civilian version of the Police Bike.
 
The Sovereign is the civilian version of the Police Bike.

Yeah, I know, but a white Bagger with a few modifications is also passable as the Police Bike. Neither the Bagger or Sovereign have the sirens anyway so w/e.
 
Meh. I prefer the Thrust more.
 
Meh. I prefer the Thrust more.

Is that bike any good? I tried it when it first came out, but I hardly remember how well it performed.
 
Is that bike any good? I tried it when it first came out, but I hardly remember how well it performed.

Probably the fastest car in the game in a straight line, but the cornering sucks.
 
Probably the fastest car in the game in a straight line, but the cornering sucks.

I thought the Bati 801 was the fastest. :confused:

I can't wait for Aviation Day next Tuesday. :)

Remember, it's all speculation. There is no concrete evidence that we will be getting that content.
 
I thought the Bati 801 was the fastest. :confused:



Remember, it's all speculation. There is no concrete evidence that we will be getting that content.
If you wheelie a Bati, it's faster, without wheelieing, the Thrust is the fastest
 
In a straight line at least.
 
Looks like the Flight School DLC is just around the corner.

 
If you wheelie a Bati, it's faster, without wheelieing, the Thrust is the fastest

Hmm. Interesting stuff. Never knew that. Well, I don't think I'll be trading in either of my Bati's anytime soon, but thanks anyway for informing me.
 
That thrust is nasty fast in a straight. At the LSI Airport. The vestra barely got the win at the end of the strip against it.

It destroys the Zentorno.

Have not tried it against a Bati bit I was thinking the Akuma was faster maybe just quicker.

Time for some testing. I've got the perfect top speed track made too. On said track the Adder will catch and pass a Zentorno proving it King of Speed title.

Link to top speed race:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/VQMAL876wUqiLFsWSadQFQ?platformId=2
 
Didn't know the Thrust was quicker in a straight line. Especially since it's stats are lower than that of the Bati and Akuma...
 
Hasn't the same stuff about relying on YouTube videos been said in the past ten pages or so?
Especially since he said 'Inverto Cohqwette'. :lol:
 
E28
Especially since he said 'Inverto Cohqwette'. :lol:
Always gets to that point in the video if I am watching where I click off the page. It's reasonable to pronounce it slightly different, but when you start pronouncing it as if it's spelled completely different... :irked:
 
So according to the speculative videos we are looking at spending about 5.5 million on all vehicles combined.
1.9mil
1.7mil
1.25mil
650k
 
Back