GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,171,438 views
pfft. Stone Silver & Cream ftw.

1sW9D1x.jpg


Even though the secondary's is gold...
 
I painted mine gold in sp, honestly, as well. It just looked sharp. Classic and clean.
 
What color did you guys get your Coquette's in? I painted mine Brushed Gold in an attempt to be like Riverside Gold

9f849_486_1312854798_0.jpg
See mine in snapmatics.
 
I'll probably paint mine gold as well.
 
A little disappointed in the exhaust sounds for the Coquette Classic. Was expecting old school V8 muscle, and that's not quite what we got.

I was really hoping for a throaty, burbly V8, but when I listened to the trailer closely to attempt to hear the engine, I could tell already it wasn't going to sound good. Has anyone removed the hood to see if there is actually a V8 in it? It sounds like an inline engine.
 
pfft. Stone Silver & Cream ftw.

1sW9D1x.jpg


Even though the secondary's is gold...

A favorite combo of mine as well.. i have a topless one in dark blue with a forgotten pearlescent and a hardtop in brushed aluminum with a cream pearl coat.
 
On the Social Club, you no longer need to do Inspect Element to get a certain RGB value for your crew color, there is now an option to input RGB values.
 
Is the Nemesis the rare bike, because I have one right now that I don't want in a session? Anyone want it?
 
Is the Nemesis the rare bike, because I have one right now that I don't want in a session? Anyone want it?

The Nemesis is the rare bike that people sought after. I already have one.
 
I was in a great race with @The Bman :lol: He was racing with someone else while my character was stuck at the sidelines. Thanks R* 👍
 
I was in a great race with @The Bman :lol: He was racing with someone else while my character was stuck at the sidelines. Thanks R* 👍
Wait, do you mean you were stuck at the betting screen? :lol:
 
The Nemesis is the rare bike that people sought after. I already have one.
Okay, I'll wait 15 minutes before leaving the session. I'll be at the LSC by the Airport if anyone wants it, message me on PSN and add me if we aren't friends, I'll invite you to the session.
 
Wait, do you mean you were stuck at the betting screen? :lol:

Yep :lol: Was staring at my character's face for a good few seconds before I figured I was stuck :rolleyes: I could see you guys drive off on the minimap, though.
 
Other than it being rare, why is it so sought after? :confused:

It's sought after because it appears so rarely online.
 
Man you guys really love the Comet, don't you?
 
Okay, I'll wait 15 minutes before leaving the session. I'll be at the LSC by the Airport if anyone wants it, message me on PSN and add me if we aren't friends, I'll invite you to the session.
Sorry saw this to late maybe later let me know if you will keep it for a bit? I'm off to bed now! Ps I have only started online today lvl 6 - does it matter as it might not go into my garage?
 
Okay, I'll wait 15 minutes before leaving the session. I'll be at the LSC by the Airport if anyone wants it, message me on PSN and add me if we aren't friends, I'll invite you to the session.
Guess you left session by now?
 
Coquette for the win. :sly:
 
Back