GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,171,044 views
Coquette is so underwhelming imo, Futo is way too drifty (it spins too easily, hard too control the drift).
 
Futo is way too drifty (it spins too easily, hard too control the drift).

That's why I love it, although I don't find the drifts that hard to control. I can make it drift when I need to, and grip when I need to.
 
I think we need to settle the Ultimate Sports Master Race by having a top 10 list Street Outlaws style.
 
He was driving the red Comet, right? I passed him too after he crashed into the barriers. I got in 2nd with my Banshee because of that :sly:
Yeah, I was in first for most of the race, I wrecked 2 times and came back from last to first both times :lol: (Last excluding the random Jester who ragequit halfway through)
 
Yeah, I was in first for most of the race, I wrecked 2 times and came back from last to first both times :lol: (Last excluding the random Jester who ragequit halfway through)

I crashed pretty bad in the beginning because of that random :ouch: I think he missed a checkpoint somewhere along the way because I saw him driving the wrong way. But still, big success :sly:
 
Even after the patch notes for this patch says the issue with crew emblems and leather jackets has been fixed....

I still cannot put a crew emblem on a leather jacket.
 
Serious question, how many strippers have you made contacts? Just got what I believe is the 3rd and final one.
 
Sorry for side swiping your Besra JetBadger. I was trying to land on the Helipad. :(
 
So apparently the Miljet has 60 seats, but can only seat 16.

Next-gen maybe? :lol:
 
Serious question, how many strippers have you made contacts? Just got what I believe is the 3rd and final one.

I barely got one just a few days ago.
 
E28
So apparently the Miljet has 60 seats, but can only seat 16.

Next-gen maybe? :lol:

Wow. For once I might buy a next gen playstation because of a game other than Gran Turismo......
 
I'd have at least 30

I don't care about the money I lose for destroying one, it is the enjoyment of humiliating a very annoying player what I look for
 
I hate blowing up people's cars (I drive the Weeny Issi as my main car, or the JB 700) but all the rude people drive Zentornos from my experience, and I have no problem blowing up a Zentorno if the driver kills me first.

Not all Zentorno drivers are like this, but most are. I don't even have any super cars, they're too common in GTA Online.
 
Back