GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,419 views
Assault Shotgun or nothing. I'm not risking anything.
 
There isn't exactly much to risk unless you have a bounty.
 
I like to just run up to somebody and deliver a death punch. Really funny when they've shot 100 rounds at you, and you take 'em out with one punch.
 
MMX
I like to just run up to somebody and deliver a death punch. Really funny when they've shot 100 rounds at you, and you take 'em out with one punch.
Something similar happened to me a few days after online came out. I was shooting someone with an Uzi and they just whacked me with a bat. :lol:
 
Is there any point to have the MG once you've got the Combat MG? This isn't the Combat MG (M249 clone) which can have 200 rounds max. This is the first LMG which can hold 100 rounds max.

I figure it's only good if you run out of ammo for the M249, but I want to know if both guns share the same ammo, like the pistols do (Use up all of your ammo on one gun, every gun in that class doesn't have ammo now).
 
I don't think there is a point really...

One thing I hate though, is when the character pulls out a knife when you jump in the water.

Why?
 
Ok. I'm just going to keep completing the Boneyard survival with the MG, then. It's an easy (and kinda fun) way to get rid of ammo while getting cash and RP. I just wish Rockstar wouldn't have made it so ridiculously difficult to get the LSPD camo. No one will get it unless they play deathmatches 24/7. 600 player kills? How about no (Or at least add AI kills, too)?
 
Is there any point to have the MG once you've got the Combat MG? This isn't the Combat MG (M249 clone) which can have 200 rounds max. This is the first LMG which can hold 100 rounds max.

I figure it's only good if you run out of ammo for the M249, but I want to know if both guns share the same ammo, like the pistols do (Use up all of your ammo on one gun, every gun in that class doesn't have ammo now).
All guns of the same class use the same ammo pool, which is retarded since almost none of them use the same caliber ammo.

A .50 caliber Desert Eagle can magically chamber 9mm and .45ACP apparently.
 
All guns of the same class use the same ammo pool, which is retarded since almost none of them use the same caliber ammo.

So, an Uzi carries M249 ammo? Well, 🤬 logic then!
 
Good to know Rockstar is tracking the leaderboards to make sure nobody is abusing glitches or hacking.

The current world record on Criminal Records is 00:00.030.
 
Good to know Rockstar is tracking the leaderboards to make sure nobody is abusing glitches or hacking.

The current world record on Criminal Records is 00:00.030.

Who STILL PLAYS Criminal Records anyway? It's been almost a year since it was nerfed.
 
Who STILL PLAYS Criminal Records anyway? It's been almost a year since it was nerfed.

Clearly noobs and low lifes.
 
Had another eventful night / morning yesterday / today.

Repping GTPL by destroying 2 more tank trolls on foot and dishing out some slaps to those who deserve it.

It got to a point where the trolls stuck together in a group of 4 and whenever I went near them, they all ran away to another part of the map.

Straight ridah indeed.
 
Hmm. Just jumped online and taken a wander down to my garage.

One of these things is not like the others.

0_0.jpg
 
Store robberies.

No thanks. I would rather not have cops on my ass for 10 minutes and risk getting shot, therefore depleting my armor.
 
In GTA Races, you can rob stores without any wanted levels. The only tough part is remembering where all the stores are.
 
call lester? use a bike?

Calling Lester to remove my wanted level if I have to defend myself from the clerk will cost more than the price of the full bullet proof vest.
 
Back