GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,778 views
In addition to cars that allow canards on their rear windows (e.g. Dominator).

I think the Dominator and Monroe's louvres are at an angle such that you can still shoot through them on foot. It'll protect against someone trying to shoot you from above but still.
 
I think the Dominator and Monroe's louvres are at an angle such that you can still shoot through them on foot. It'll protect against someone trying to shoot you from above but still.
The Pigalle also has one of those louvres.
 
You have a lot of patience.
Yes.. Having two small children and managing over 100 employees(collectively over multiple locations) ranging in age from 16 - 65 has forced me to develop this virtue tenfold :lol:
Edit: Also access to 40 cars > 20 cars (obvious math)... and awaiting more garage space....ahem R*
 
Last edited:
Ziggy, OCD collectorism as I call it. Runs through many peoples veins. While we can accept it's silly and useless. However we want it. No one has a right to judge otherwise.
 
I was more irritated that I didn't see a crate. In fact, the last crates I saw were for the beer hats, IIRC.
 
The only way i want those shirts is if i can actually PAINT them.
 
actual_1414503303.jpg

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...usivecontent&utm_campaign=gtavcontent10282014
YES!
 
I wonder if we're gonna get a stock Dukes as well as the modified one.
 
That looks a lot like Next Car Game/Wreckfest. *Wink wink nudge nudge*
 
I've found a website with $250 PS4's, making it harder and harder to say no too
 
Darn, as I went to add it to the cart, it was out of stock :(, it's not top kek

If you trade in a 20gb Playstation 3 or 250gb Xbox 360 (or greater) at Gamstop, they give you $125 towards a new PS4. Making it $275.
 
If you trade in a 20gb Playstation 3 or 250gb Xbox 360 (or greater) at Gamstop, they give you $125 towards a new PS4. Making it $275.

A couple of questions

Do the systems have to be working for the trade in value to be valid?
Can you trade in two of the same system for the 125?
 
A couple of questions

Do the systems have to be working for the trade in value to be valid?
Can you trade in two of the same system for the 125?

I would assume it has to be working.

I was wondering something similar to the second question. I have a Xbox 360 and a PS3 and would trade both if I could.

EDIT: @Jahgee1124, I just called and their system will allow trade in of two systems.
 
Last edited:
The railgun looks pretty interesting. Not only does it look AWESOME:

actual_1414503277.jpg


... but it also seems like it would be an extremely good anti-aircraft weapon, something that a lot of us have been wanting for a while.

But expect it to be expensive.
 
I'm never going to get rid of my old fatty. I'll just box it up and play it when PS3's become completely irrelevant. Playing in 720p HD when there'll be 4k.
 
Furthermore, if you missed out on your chance to buy a CE or SE the last time around, we will also make all of that content available for all players on PS4, Xbox One and PC to earn and acquire with in-game cash (original SE and CE owners will not have to spend any in-game cash to obtain them, they will automatically be accessible upon upgrade).

:D
 

On the one hand I feel bad for the people who bought the CE/SE for the content and would've been fine to grind for it from the start. On the other hand, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
 
I'm still not keen on paying full price again, even with the exclusive content unless R* announce a PS3-to-PS4 upgrade available through the store for a small fee.
 
Back