GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,884 views
We have a character creator, and it'd be as messed up as Saints Row's.

I mean.. not pointing to resizing genitalia, of course.
 
That system is horrible. No matter what you do, your character always looks like a fetus.

Agree. I used to have one character in my brother's PS3. So now I wanted to make one look like him again, but I didn't know how. In the end, they looked basically the same without me even trying. Not like there's a lot of variation to choose from.
 
That system is horrible. No matter what you do, your character always looks like a fetus.
I hope they at least give us the option to change our characters appearance on the new versions, at least once. It'd be nice to be able to pay a fee (say, $20k) to re-make our character but keep stats, properties, level, etc.
 
More X1/PS4/PC info is supposed to be released today and I truly hope it confirms heists and animals online. Fingers crossed. There is simply no excuse for animals not being online on the X1/PS4/PC.

If they confirm 100% animals for online and heists then the X1 version might be a purchase for me. Otherwise I will just stick with the 360 version.

We will find out in about 10 minutes.....
reload-refresh-F5-gif-animation.gif
 
Last edited:
First person mode trailer. Language warning.


GTA Online will now practically be Battlefield 7 if first person is Online.
 
On a completely different note...i went into my garage before and the sun was inside it!
 
Oh man. Ohhh man. If the interior views of helicopters is improved so I can see where I'm landing, I think this might actually persuade me to get a PS4. God damn. FPV looks like so much fun with aircraft.

I just hope 99% of all the current problems have been ironed out before this version is released.
 
Got my online hearse last night, thanks @CallmeDan. Garages are now full, with no supercars as the all the other classes are probably more fun, and not likely to change again for a while.
 
Got my online hearse last night, thanks @CallmeDan. Garages are now full, with no supercars as the all the other classes are probably more fun, and not likely to change again for a while.
I have one supercar, a Turismo R and the rest are Sports, Muscle, offroad, bikes and of course my Hearse!

My favourite car has to be my Surfer Van
 
I love my JDM collection
Blista, Jester, Elegy, Stratum, Sultan, Intruder, Futo, Warrener, Akuma, Sanchez 2.


I do JDM Stuff to man. One of my garages are full of JDM cars wanna play in alittle bit on ps3 and just chill on GTA V
 
I do JDM Stuff to man. One of my garages are full of JDM cars wanna play in alittle bit on ps3 and just chill on GTA V
I would but my kids are in control of the PS for a few hours... perhaps later on this evening once their bedtime rolls around.
 
I would but my kids are in control of the PS for a few hours... perhaps later on this evening once their bedtime rolls around.

Alright it's cool I'm still at school right now anyways. I wont be getting out till 4:40 Pm CDT so I will be home around 5-5:30 pm so its all good and pm me on here your psn name.
 
If someone here could get me a crate today, I would be so happy. I've tried 2 times to get one today so far, the first time someone in a Lazer blew up my Buzzard and took it, and the second time someone killed me 3 feet from the crate with a Combat MG

Crap, if I'd seen this I could of helped. I currently have the ability to log in four accounts from my house. :P

If this weekend brings more crates. I can help.
 
Hoping the PC specs aren't as brutal as they should be, now that these are coming.
 
You guys wanting all this space for new cars and I'm just sat here in my quiet 2 car garage in Paleto Bay with my Phoenix :lol:
 
I'm probably gonna hold off transferring my character as soon as the remastered version comes out. Don't want it to get randomly deleted, you know.
 
Back