GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,174,835 views
Rustler!

The Nevada from GTA SA would also be nice to have but it would be kind of redundant to have with the Titan and Miljet already in the game.
 
Spitfire/Hurricane ?? I like the sound of that.
Like this?

gta_sa+2011-04-18+13-13-34-60.bmp
 
I want to shoot down a LAZER with that!

The ultimate troll. :D

EDIT: The Mallard is a pretty good plane already. I wonder how well it would do with some long-range, high-damage machine guns.
 
Last edited:
...the Lazer shouldn't be able to lock onto that plane, if it was in the game.
 
I would like to see an option to drop chaff when something targets you whilst flying.
 
Or add more AI military skills in flying and general anti-air so nobody can run scot free from Zancudo.
 
The coupe and the hardtop stallion from gta 4 are in the NG besides the livery one.
 
I would like to see an option to drop chaff when something targets you whilst flying.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard that AI Lazers can deploy flares when targeted.

Or add more AI military skills in flying and general anti-air so nobody can run scot free from Zancudo.

There's already the bug that sometimes an AI Lazer will pursue you way out into the city, even after you've lost your stars.
 
Speaking of jets.. It's about time.. that Los Santos Rock Radio.

FINALLY HAS DANGER ZONE BY KENNY LOGGINS IN THE NEXT GEN!

Oh, and Rocky 4 song Burning Heart by Survivor. That's a good add. And a song I was gonna use in my Senna Tribute somehow got in (Starship's We Built This City)
 
@CallmeDan - I haven't seen AI Lazers drop flares personally. Not sure if they do.

Good news, I have a new ringtone on my phone...


I didn't use Youtube to MP3 to convert this.
 
Loading online now to see if there's anything new to buy
 
Update 1.18 is out, 65mb

Added:
New folder labeled "Heists."
Folder contains JPEG of a troll face with the caption "Coming... NEVER!"
 
There is a new feature for the Creator...when you're testing a deathmatch, there is a "valid kill test" counter.

Other than that, nothing new so far.
 
You know what that means?

ELEGY GOT HIT HARD!

Self Five! *clap*
 
It's a patch to prep for an even bigger patch for tomorrow. In other words, the new DLC is coming out tomorrow.
 
It's a patch to prep for an even bigger patch for tomorrow. In other words, the new DLC is coming out tomorrow.
Are you sure?

Source?

I'm getting kinda excited
 
You know what that means?

ELEGY GOT HIT HARD!

Self Five! *clap*

... And so did every other car. I'm thinking they had to slow cars down because of all the new features (Like first person) putting a massive strain on the systems.
 
The important question is did they lower the speed cap, or did they slow every car down the same factor?
 
Back