GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,174,835 views
Apparently, this is in the game files.

GTAVplates4_oct2014_watermarked_copy.jpg


I have no idea what I'm looking at.
 
Texas? Why do they have a Texas plate?

Because R* knows that I play GTA. :sly:

JK
I also notice that Texas licence plate was from the old 6-digit design that we used to have until 2009. Now we have a new 7-digit design.
 
Why haven't you guys posted these? PS4 Gameplay









You actually see DLC cars on the road!!! However the mirrors don't work :( (they don't reflect what you would see behind you)
 
Last edited:
:lol: Yeah... when I posted them, I thought "Mmmmmaybe I should remove the videos and pretend I was in the wrong thread..."
 
I heard that Hike also stole YouTube thumbnails and used them in his videos. The one case that I heard was he stole an image used in one of GTAmissions' videos. I think the video was about off-roading or the customizable tow truck.
 
I've got about a week until my PS4 copy arrives. I think it's time for me to make as much money as I can on PS3 before I can make the switch.
 
I got to 37 seconds of that Hike fellas online video before i had to turn it off.
 
Just read on R* Support that this 'Update', which many are calling 1.18, is just for next gen transfer info.
DLC Update 1.18, likely to be Heists, should follow within a few days or so.
Fingers crossed, and hope R* aren't talking out of their ass again.
 
Update 1.19 (next patch) will have Hesits.
 
Update 1.19 (next patch) will have Hesits.

Inb4 raging when it isn't :sly:.

I hope so though will be fun to see how online heists will work.
 
Is anyone else having a problem downloading the update? It's like the PS3 gives up on the update when it asks me to download it.
 
Is anyone else having a problem downloading the update? It's like the PS3 gives up on the update when it asks me to download it.
I just downloaded it just fine.
 
Is anyone else having a problem downloading the update? It's like the PS3 gives up on the update when it asks me to download it.

I'm not having any issues. How stable is your internet connection?
 
v1.19 is out for the PS4, but that's for character selection issues. R* wants to get all of the issues for NG consoles before they can release heists. These patch updates are for making NG as smooth as possible so then heists will have minimum issues.
 
I'm not having any issues. How stable is your internet connection?

Third time was the charm. The first two times, the PS3 just quit, the screen went totally black; nothing to do with the internet, more like a PS3/GTA problem.
 
need to fix the accessing online
 
Back