GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,174,430 views
I've spent $4m on the PS3 and $4.6m on the Xbox. I still don't own one super class car.
 
Pb7syGF.png
 
870k on betting.

Holy fishpaste.
When you're racing randoms, you always bet 10K on yourself and 100 on the player with the most races, if you win you make 3900, if the player with 100 wins, you only lose 6800 :lol:
 
I don't bet when the tracks we mostly race are jump manias.

Because we all believe in a higher power then.
 
They should introduce a bet on the first player to spin you out during a race.

....I'd bet everything on the Neon green zentorno with dollar sign wheels driven by the 13 year old.
 
On a completely different note:

When i'm online every now and then a box will pop up saying a player has left but when you look at the current players in the lobby they're still there and they even seem to be active in the lobby?

Is it a Lester thing? I know about the hidden blip/radar option but i don't get the player has Left but still playing thing.
 
Just a glitch, me thinks.
 
They joined an activity lobby, and they will leave the free roam if the activity begins (reaching mission start, car select, team select).

But if they exit during the pile up for players, you can say that's why they got back to the room seemingly immediately and in a different location.
 
They joined an activity lobby, and they will leave the free roam if the activity begins (reaching mission start, car select, team select).

But if they exit during the pile up for players, you can say that's why they got back to the room seemingly immediately and in a different location.
Ahhhhhhh, that makes sense. 👍
 
Now that I have a positive win/loss ratio I lose money when I bet myself and win
 
Those of us online on next gen will need to explore this. Language warning as usual.
 
Those of us online on next gen will need to explore this. Language warning as usual.


I watched that late last night in the dark. I was actually worried there would be a big jump scare... or at least something more scary than what actually appeared.
 
'Sup, homies.

Untitled.png


Saving? Never heard of the word!
 
Work hard,play hard..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2014-11-24-12-55-08.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-24-12-55-08.png
    336.8 KB · Views: 13
Heists DLC is a hop and a skip away.

Apartment audio :

v_mp_apt_h_01_mp_apt_h_01_bath
v_mp_apt_h_01_mp_apt_h_01_bedr
v_mp_apt_h_01_mp_apt_h_01_entry
v_mp_apt_h_01_mp_apt_h_01_gym
v_mp_apt_h_01_mp_apt_h_01_hall
v_mp_apt_h_01_mp_apt_h_01_main
v_mp_apt_h_01_mp_apt_h_01_study
v_mp_apt_h_01_mp_apt_h_01_wardrobe
v_mp_apt_h_01

Heists apartment audio :

hei_dlc_apart_high_new
hei_dlc_apart_high_new_rm_high_bathroom
hei_dlc_apart_high_new_rm_high_bedroom
hei_dlc_apart_high_new_rm_high_hall
hei_dlc_apart_high_new_rm_high_kitchen
hei_dlc_apart_high_new_rm_high_lounge
hei_dlc_apart_high_new_rm_high_planning
hei_dlc_apart_high_new_rm_high_wardrobe
hei_dlc_apart_high2_new

B3LoB_FCQAIcWL_.png_large.png
 
Back