GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,174,311 views
Since everyone else is doing it:

Rockstar Games Social Club - Grand Theft Auto V - Overview.png
 
That abandoned mine tunnel is pretty dark and empty inside.
 
Does it even exist in the PS3 version? I'm pretty sure the door is there, but can you actually get inside?
 
Whats wrong with that? And where did you get that Futo from?
 
Whats wrong with that? And where did you get that Futo from?

I used the Simple Trainer Script. And found it had some parts to it o..o... And no Futo isnt modded. Just hidden parts.
 
I used the Simple Trainer Script. And found it had some parts to it o..o... And no Futo isnt modded. Just hidden parts.
There are Futos with those mods that spawn in Bohan if you're not aware.
 
That sad part when you realize the Roll-Cage Upgrade + Seats, and 1 bumper and hood from the Futo was recycled from GTAIV....





Nice car. Thanks for the inspiration; I will be getting a FUTO again as soon as I have more cash and when we can finally have a third garage.


Is that yours or an NPC car? I'm guessing it's yours due to the grainy lines that all old Snapmatic photos had.
 
Nice car. Thanks for the inspiration; I will be getting a FUTO again as soon as I have more cash and when we can finally have a third garage.



Is that yours or an NPC car? I'm guessing it's yours due to the grainy lines that all old Snapmatic photos had.


I just found a pic on the internet :lol:
 
276183_Papel-de-Parede-Meme-Troll-Dad-Dancing_2048x1536.jpg







On Topic.

Hows GTA on NextGen?
Very good, apart from being disconnected a bit. Everything is smooth. It's nice to see the interior of my beloved Vapid Speedo in detail. (I wonder if any of you know that car)
 
Glad to see the new passive mode is being abused already.

🤬 you Mr. Sandikng who kills me for no reason after a friendly honk, drives off, then goes passive when I chase and shoot him.
 
How does the new passive mode work?
 
If anyone is curious a mate of mine who had GTA on PS3 got GTA on an Xbox one and managed to transfer his PS3 character over.

Hoping to transfer mine to PC :).
 
Back