GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,170,955 views
Should stay like the Tommy Gun and the Musket. Don't see why it wouldn't.

But will people be able to buy it in the future, even if they weren't playing during this event?
 
But will people be able to buy it in the future, even if they weren't playing during this event?
Probably not, but I obviously don't know. Do the mines act as thrown weapons?
 
Racecar jester or Racecar massacro?
Massacro Race Car. It looks great, sounds great and is still pretty much the top dog for Sports class races.
 
Can you still pick up the Marquis with the Cargobob?
 
Took some comparison pics for everyone
Not liking em tbh, they understeer quite a bit
0_0.jpg
111.jpg
 
Yeah... I already owned both... so I don't want to spend a half mil. each just for cool looking stickers and a slight bump in speed.
On the other hand... sold rusty rat for the newer and better sounding version... No regrets.
 
Last edited:
Yeah... I already owned both... so I don't want to spend a half mil. each just for stickers and a slight bump in speed.
I barely have just over half a million. Wasn't playing when the money/RP glitches were used, so everything I have has been earned legitimately and slowly, and the new 'Race' cars don't warrant spending such a large amount of cash.
I will however be buying the clean rat-loader and the slamvan. :D
 
I barely have just over half a million. Wasn't playing when the money/RP glitches were used, so everything I have has been earned legitimately and slowly, and the new 'Race' cars don't warrant spending such a large amount of cash.
I will however be buying the clean rat-loader and the slamvan. :D
I have $7 left lol
 
I just got a Special Crate on my second character and won these.

image.jpg


I think he likes them.
 
The worst thing in GTA 5 is the mobile phone.

Debatable, but constantly getting mission invites from strangers or phone calls you've heard almost a hundred times. I answer them sometimes, and listen to their stupid voice for the duration of the message, but they still keep calling! It's not very helpful in the middle of a gunfight, since R* brilliantly chose to map "accept call" and "sprint" to the SAME BUTTON!
 
Debatable, but constantly getting mission invites from strangers or phone calls you've heard almost a hundred times. I answer them sometimes, and listen to their stupid voice for the duration of the message, but they still keep calling! It's not very helpful in the middle of a gunfight, since R* brilliantly chose to map "accept call" and "sprint" to the SAME BUTTON!
I hate how it takes another 7 seconds before your damn character starts to run again.

Also, on my system, circle is to accept, and x is to decline. So I don't have that problem :p


EDIT

Thursday 4 AM Armoured Truck La Mesa holding $11k
 
Last edited:
Heh, I bought every single piece of clothing from the independence day dlc.

I bought all of this year's Christmas clothes.
 
Went from $120k *about to buy my third garage* to $54k upgrading my Rebel.

Here's me saying save up so you can buy the third garage and a clean Rat-Loader.
 
I got a third garage and all the new cars. Plus the new weapons.
 
I apologize to Undwired Eddy. I am probably making his life a living hell right now...
 
Went from $21 million to $20 million. :D

Bought a nice apartment in Weasel Plaza, although I may move to Alta Street, a racing Massacro, Slam Van and modded up a Bagger (which was a pain to find), Tailgater and Schwartzer. I've already decided on what to fill my extra 10 spaces with. :lol:
 
Just finished it! All gold!

That Buzzard target practice was annoying.

$233k!!!

Bought my third garage by the airport. The $112k variant.

Time to store and organize!
 
Sunday 6 PM, Armoured Truck holding $11k on Strawberry (Mors Mutual Insurance Pickup Location)
 
I haven't even downloaded the (pre?) Christmas DLC. I think I want to wait until they come out with the snow update.
 
Back