GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,169,361 views
I've had 11-15 in sessions today. Of course I was no where near enough to get a crate, or 2-3 others beat me to it.

I did get a Crocs Bar shirt this afternoon
 
I need another garage... 3 just isn't enough... How pathetic is that. :ouch:

I missed the snow last year. Just about any car is stupid fun to tear through the city in. My lightly modified Warrener is providing quite a bit of entertainment! (Either I have onion breath or it is a little cool downtown)
 
If anyone wants help at any time with getting a crate, add me on PSN (Or message me if we're already friends) with the message "Crate Help" and then tag me in a post here and I'll do my best to help you ASAP.
 
"Simeon wants a specific vehicle (ICON) delivered. Get it resprayed (ICON) and deliver it to him at the docks for cash."

Translation from GTA to SomeDude, CHRISTMAS SPECIAL:

​
0_0.jpg



Puts said vehicle on top of the Maze Bank Tower (with mine as well!).
 
If anyone wants help at any time with getting a crate, add me on PSN (Or message me if we're already friends) with the message "Crate Help" and then tag me in a post here and I'll do my best to help you ASAP.

Thanks....but those darn yellow Sandkings kept popping up lol
 
I've been trying to start snowball fights in random lobbies. After more than a dozen attempts can I safely assume that no online players in random lobbies have a festive spirit? I've been shot gunned, blown up, run down, and once took a firecracker rocket to the face, and still no success. There is going to be a very limited time to use the snowballs so why are so many people not using them?
 
I've been trying to start snowball fights in random lobbies. After more than a dozen attempts can I safely assume that no online players in random lobbies have a festive spirit? I've been shot gunned, blown up, run down, and once took a firecracker rocket to the face, and still no success. There is going to be a very limited time to use the snowballs so why are so many people not using them?

...because nothing says 'screw Christmas' better than a shotgun to the face. :)
 
I didn't know you could throw snowballs, I'll have to go online later with some mates and have a snowball fight :lol:.
 
Did you upload them to the social club via the gallery in the pause menu? The PS4 does not automatically upload all of the photos you take.
I got it sorted now thanks, posted a few pictures of my Slamvan in the GTA 5 Cars thread.
 
Oh man, driving the Super Diamond in the snow is ridiculous. :lol:
 
Now is a good time to get an SUV for the few moments we get snow.
 
I was playing Cops Capacity last night with @xXKingJoshXx and I got stuck several times in the Dominator. :lol:
 
Anyone up for a realistic cruise around the map? **PS3**
 
Getting the Snow Tires on my Sultan
0_0.jpg

I drove all the way up to Chiliad, with limited damage
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The damage after driving it all the way down
0_0.jpg

Drunken Rebel Driving
0_0.jpg
 
Don't forget to try one of the monster trucks, great fun! 👍
 
Perhaps a dumb question, but where can you get the scarves? :) I've been looking in the clothing stores and the mask store, but can't find any...
 
Perhaps a dumb question, but where can you get the scarves? :) I've been looking in the clothing stores and the mask store, but can't find any...
Accessories section
 
Perhaps a dumb question, but where can you get the scarves? :) I've been looking in the clothing stores and the mask store, but can't find any...

In clothes stores, in the accessories section.
 
Perhaps a dumb question, but where can you get the scarves? :) I've been looking in the clothing stores and the mask store, but can't find any...
Accessories in Ponsonby's
 
Perhaps a dumb question, but where can you get the scarves? :) I've been looking in the clothing stores and the mask store, but can't find any...
Accessories section.
 
Thanks guys 👍 Will have another look. I must have walked past that section somehow
 
Thanks guys 👍 Will have another look. I must have walked past that section somehow

In the high end clothes shops it looks like a jewelry cabinet, easy to miss.
 
Full throttle hill starts in west vinewood. Had a Baller spin 4 wheels on the spot without moving. Sabre turbo just gently rolls down the hill.
 
Back