GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,169,361 views
CrazyHofi is good... so far. Pretty good player from my last job. Good flyer.
 
I'm going to eat and then I'll be on. If you're still doing missions after that I'll join you.
 
When in doubt... use the Buzzard :p

Also my bad Katie. Forgot about the guys by the river.

EDIT

This is weird. I'm not a host... R* y u do dis?
 
Also my bad Katie. Forgot about the guys by the river.

It's fine, despite their attempts none of their shots actually hit me. I just went full throttle in the boat and it seemed to work. :dopey:
 
Sorry guys. Giests came earlier than expected.

My apologies to @AJHG1000 especially, as we were waiting for me to start the mission. So sorry for the wait, and sorry for the abrupt leave.

Also, I'm sure some of you know, when yhe mission starts I ALWAYS call for my Buzzard. So don't wait for me nor follow me unless you want a ride.
 
If anyone wants help at any time with getting a crate, add me on PSN (Or message me if we're already friends) with the message "Crate Help" and then tag me in a post here and I'll do my best to help you ASAP.

I'll need your help in a little while. I'm eating breakfast at the moment (Yes, at 1:30 PM :lol:).

E28
Oh man, driving the Super Diamond in the snow is ridiculous. :lol:

Now THAT I need to try. :D

Lol tried to cover my car in snowballs but there's a limit
0_0.jpg

That's actually a pretty cool design. Looks like a custom vinyl. I should really get a Schwartzer...
 
I'll need your help in a little while. I'm eating breakfast at the moment (Yes, at 1:30 PM :lol:).
I had leftover pancakes at 12:30 PM :lol:, so no shame. I'm on now, so just message me when you're ready on PSN.
 
I had leftover pancakes at 12:30 PM :lol:, so no shame. I'm on now, so just message me when you're ready on PSN.

Going online now.
 
I had leftover pancakes at 12:30 PM :lol:, so no shame. I'm on now, so just message me when you're ready on PSN.

Sorry for double post, but what is your new PSN? It says the Jahgee1124 account hasn't been online in 26 hours.
 
Sorry for double post, but what is your new PSN? It says the Jahgee1124 account hasn't been online in 26 hours.
That's still my PSN, I'm on right now
 
I don't even know who has a PS4 and who doesn't. :lol:

I'll play with you, I've been on every night this week so far.
I can't right now because Christmas but I might be on some other time.
 
Haven't touched online in months, till last night. Forgot how much fun it is.

How do I join fellow crew members in free roam / missions / races, etc.? I'm on PS3 btw.
 
To do it yourself, just download http://www.mediafire.com/download/v9udywe36s2p79u/Xlag 2.0.exe that, then session hop until you get to one with a crate drop message, and then run the XLag (You may need to run more than one) until the game lags you to you being the only one in the session, the crate will drop

I don't have my own computer and I'm not running room to room to get this to work. I just got a crate, but it was only 1k RP and $2k cash. Load of 🤬 if you ask me. I just want a friggin beer hat.
 
Hope I can soon have some fun with GTP crew migrants from PS3 to PS4 after Christmas.
 
I don't have my own computer and I'm not running room to room to get this to work. I just got a crate, but it was only 1k RP and $2k cash. Load of 🤬 if you ask me. I just want a friggin beer hat.
That's what most crates are. You need a special event crate to get the cool stuff.
 
I got 5000RP and $5000 from a crate. Along with a shirt and the Minigun... which I never used.
 
Back