GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,169,052 views
I have minimal risk when exporting from PS3 to PC.

I'm more worried about minimum specs is all.
 
WTH! I trued to transfer from my PS3 to my PS4 and not only did my character not load, but all of my stats and everything else didn't! Anybody know what to do?
 
I have minimal risk when exporting from PS3 to PC.

I'm more worried about minimum specs is all.

I'm a little worried myself but my pc has ran max settings fine on every game I played on it so far :).
 
Who wants to help me again today? I really want the beer hat, but if I can get the Statue of Happiness T-Shirt as well, that would be great.

 
Who wants to help me again today? I really want the beer hat, but if I can get the Statue of Happiness T-Shirt as well, that would be great.



The Statue of Happiness shirt will not drop again now, there will be another beer hat but not today, it's the Flash FM shirt today.
 
The Statue of Happiness shirt will not drop again now, there will be another beer hat but not today, it's the Flash FM shirt today.

Oh, so there's specific days an item will drop? Do you know when the hat will drop???
 
Oh, so there's specific days an item will drop? Do you know when the hat will drop???
One of the Hats dropped a couple of days ago
 
Is there a list of what exactly will be dropping in the next few days?
No, no one knows until the time they switch over (7 PM Eastern)
 
When you tryin' to rob a store and someone steals your tank from the parking lot...

f500fff41b.JPG


 
WTH! I trued to transfer from my PS3 to my PS4 and not only did my character not load, but all of my stats and everything else didn't! Anybody know what to do?
I'm about to transfer mine and am worried, where you able to resolve the issue?
 
I made a stupid, stupid mistake earlier. I decided to replace my Huntley S with a Baller 2, and they were spawning, so I thought 'great, I can call my Huntley, sell it, grab a Baller, and mod it up/track and insure it!'. So I sold my Huntley, grabbed a Baller, and fully modded it. Pleased with my new Baller, I exited LS Customs, and immediately blew up. Because some idiot had decided to proximity mine the entrance. And to make matters even worse, I stared at the death screen and realised that there was no 'Your PV has been destroyed...' notification. I hadn't tracked or insured it. I'd spent over $100k modding it, and forgot to put a bloody tracker on it.

Happily, it was a relatively small dent in my fortune, and I quickly found another Baller and again fully modded it, this time making sure to track and insure it. As for Mr 'Har har lets blow people up in LSC' he was spawn killed by me until he left. :lol:
 
E28
I made a stupid, stupid mistake earlier. I decided to replace my Huntley S with a Baller 2

There's yer first mistake :sly:

Also, how is $100k a 'small dent'?? Losing 100k would be a huge deal for me... how much money do you have?
 
Gonna grind Trash Talk with RoeBaby and hopefully 4 more crew members :lol:, he needs the money.
 
Jav
I'm about to transfer mine and am worried, where you able to resolve the issue?
Unfortunately not. I have read that others have had this issue in the YouTube comments. It might work for you, though.
 
There's yer first mistake :sly:

Also, how is $100k a 'small dent'?? Losing 100k would be a huge deal for me... how much money do you have?

I have around $170k. The other day I was at $7k. Scary. :sick:

It is way too easy to blow $150k or more on one vehicle. Absolutely ridiculous prices.
 
Unfortunately not. I have read that others have had this issue in the YouTube comments. It might work for you, though.
Worked out fine for me, everything seemed to have transfered and working fine.
 
I picked up a Special Crate, and just like the Base 5 shirt, the Emotion 93.9 shirt was not in my inventory. So I had to find another crate, but I did get it in my inventory the second time. There were maybe 3 others who showed up at about the same time, someone probably was pissed I beat them to it and set a 9 grand bounty on me. Luckily it was a small session and I was given the 9 grand for surviving the Bounty :cheers:
 
There's yer first mistake :sly:

Also, how is $100k a 'small dent'?? Losing 100k would be a huge deal for me... how much money do you have?
$18.5 million.

And I don't do SUV races much, the Baller is better off-road (excellent traction and power) and I prefer how it looks. It drives pretty well too.
 
If anyone ever wants to make some quick cash, they may want to give this thread a look. It gives the locations and time slots (if applicable) of the modified NPC cars that spawn online, as well as the prices they sell for. I've had most success with the Sentinels; from the intersection shown in the video, they appear to take a pre-determined path, so there's no guessing around. I've even been able to grab multiple Sentinels in one night. The Dubsta is a bit harder to find, but I have found both the silver and gold chrome versions. I've only found the blue Sandking thus far, but apparently both the blue and yellow Sandking will spawn at the Ammunation in Paleto Bay.

Modded NPC Car prices    GTA Online   GTAForums.png
 
When are you guys usually online? I tend to log in around 8-11am but find no one.
 
what class of vehicle is the Imponte Duke O' Death?
 
what class of vehicle is the Imponte Duke O' Death?

Probably Muscle, since it's just a Dukes with armor, and I believe worse performance because of how heavy the armor is.
 
See now I wish they would make the armour from the Dukes o Death available in online. If not as a functional item but as a dress up item. Would love to tart up my matte orange dukes with all that kit and bring chaos to the streets
 
Thank you, both CallmeDan and Jahgee1124 for the response.

I hadn't seen it before.
 
About to have a GTA race with 30 people, in that dirt oval next to the Casino.

Things are about to go mental. :scared:
 
Back