GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,169,108 views
I own Richards majestic apt, Del Perro apt and cypress flats like garage.
Btw, does anyone know how to get the burrito or the pony w/ modding?
 
Not exactly a new thing. Anyone who ever looked at Handling.dat knows that the in game stats are BS.
 
So, I had a funny encounter online. Some guy with a bunch of lines as his username (Lowercase L's and capital i's) sent me a text message, saying "Ok. I'll call you Dan."

I replied with "Thanks. I'll call you... Lines." He thought this was funny and sent me a friend request. I decided to accept it, since I didn't get a hostile vibe from him.

image.jpg
 
Damn that Slamvan is a blast to drive. I also found out why it's called the slamvan. To stop, you have to slam the brakes.
 
Damn that Slamvan is a blast to drive. I also found out why it's called the slamvan. To stop, you have to slam the brakes.

No, to stop, you pray it goes into reverse. That thing will keep going for another 500m with those brakes.

$10k plus on brakes that don't even work? No thanks..
 
Last edited:
I feel like I have to slow down more than I do with a Veyron on the Nurburgring (in GT6) just to make a low-speed turn in the city.
 
I'm thinking of buying the Assault SMG (FN P90) soon. Can't remember if it's good or not.

That only works in GTA IV physics. Seriously, it works pretty well.

Am I the only one who thinks GT6/semi-realistic physics would be more fun than arcade physics in this game?
 
I'd prefer a mix of IV and V's physics.


And get rid of the insta-kill pistol whip, dammit. It didn't do that in IV.

Might as well get rid of the horrendous armor system that is depleted by non-projectile objects. Fall off your motorcycle/crash head-on in a car in GTA IV, your armor stayed at the percentage it started at. Also, you die way too quickly in GTA V. With IV, it felt like you took a lot more shots than in V.
 
Ain't no brakes on the Uzi firing Slamtrain.

The AP Pistol firing Slamtrain would like to have word with you. :P

Am I the only one who thinks GT6/semi-realistic physics would be more fun than arcade physics in this game?

Horizon 2 physics would be perfect.
 
SVX
The AP Pistol firing Slamtrain would like to have word with you. :p
Not much difference if you're getting head shots.

Plus it's more gangsta. :P
 
Not much difference if you're getting head shots.

Plus it's more gangsta. :p

It's terrible. :P Pisses me off so much it's the default weapon, would be nice to be able to have a preset.
 
We earn millions, and own many cars..

And still got no hold over the gangs in the game.
 
SVX
It's terrible. :p Pisses me off so much it's the default weapon, would be nice to be able to have a preset.
It has slightly less recoil and most of the time, you're gonna get a headshot anyway.
 
Which weapon for each class would be the best one to have a suppressor for? I know the default Sniper Rifle is a likely choice, since it's the only one that can zoom and have a suppressor. Would the default Pistol be ideal for having the suppressor, or should I toss away every pistol I own except for the Heavy, AP, and Deagle (Don't actually own it, but I'm using it as an example)?
 
SVX
But weak as anything.
Head shots...

Which weapon for each class would be the best one to have a suppressor for? I know the default Sniper Rifle is a likely choice, since it's the only one that can zoom and have a suppressor. Would the default Pistol be ideal for having the suppressor, or should I toss away every pistol I own except for the Heavy, AP, and Deagle (Don't actually own it, but I'm using it as an example)?
Don't put a suppressor on the default pistol. It gets rid of the suicide animation.

They look stupid on most guns anyway. There are very few situations where they'd be useful.
 
Back