GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,424 views
Can you bookmark Crystal Clear Out 3?
 
Am I the only one that prefers the new Cavalcade? I actually have one on my garage (alongside other 3 SUVs, a Bison and a Minivan)
 
Am I the only one that prefers the new Cavalcade? I actually have one on my garage (alongside other 3 SUVs, a Bison and a Minivan)

I prefer the newer one too. The old one looks awkwardly narrow compared to other SUVs.
 
Should I bump the GTA V Good Moments thread or start a new one? I'm probably going to do the former.
 
RE: Cars.

Here's what I use for races:

Compact: Panto
Sedan: Schafter
Muscle: Dominator or Dukes
Coupe: Zion
SUV: Huntley S
Sports Classic: Z-Type
Sports: Jester RC, Massacro RC, Feltzer, or 9F
Super: Turismo R or Zentorno
Bike: Akuma or Bati

And for other stuff I use these cars:

Double-T
Carbonizzare
Vigero
Serrano
Merryweather Mesa
Bison
Prairie
Cognoscenti
Rebel
Vacca
Sultan
and the Elegy
 
Anybody else ever get this issue?

10917412_1586035911607936_8987741623178943454_n.jpg
 
Anybody else ever get this issue?

10917412_1586035911607936_8987741623178943454_n.jpg

That's weird. I don't know if things changed on PS4, but did you call for another personal vehicle, put the new PV in your garage, then try to access your white car?
 
That's weird. I don't know if things changed on PS4, but did you call for another personal vehicle, put the new PV in your garage, then try to access your white car?
I had a personal vehicle out, then I parked it in front of my garage, went inside of my garage, brought out my Emperor, got out of my Emperor, and I couldn't get back in.
 
I had a personal vehicle out, then I parked it in front of my garage, went inside of my garage, brought out my Emperor, got out of my Emperor, and I couldn't get back in.

Hmm. Odd.
 
Happened to me also, but I just changed my car access to everyone just to get in and it was fine.
I've got it set to passengers only so it should've at least let me in as a passenger.
 
Are you sure that, that one is yours? XD I've had that problem before... Thought somebody else's Pv was mine...
 
White Emperors aren't exactly "popular" amongst the majority of players...
Plus I was in an invite only session with only 2 other people, neither of whom had any personal vehicles around.
 
How dare you put those wheels on. It's either stock wheels or wire wheels with whitewalls. No exceptions.
 
How dare you put those wheels on. It's either stock wheels or wire wheels with whitewalls. No exceptions.
Well I'm broke. So it's going to be those wheels for a looong time.

Plus my other projects, namely the Peyote, are more important.
 
Back