GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,524 views
Really?

Seems stupid that it wasn't just programmed in from the start...

EDIT: Not doubting you or having a go, just saying.
 
I get you man, all good. I'll have to double check later today, been awhile since I did any hex editing.
 
This. So much this.

I have Classic Rod wheels installed on my Z-Type and my replica of the Bugatti Veyron 1945 Edition (Google it). They would look so much better with chrome instead of just silver.

That just looks like a chopped Beetle :D
 
OMG No way they're adding in the truck with the Browning like how I asked for on here! Isn't the first time. Guys I think we should write more requests because I think they view this. :)
 
Chrome hex edited on the wheels in game looks black, not Chrome as desired IIRC
 
Been working at GTA Online jobs for a few days and got a total of $110,000 on PS3.

My brother who started yesterday already owns a pretty expensive house I'm working towards, because he's on XB1 and gets $500,000 instantly.

Damn him.
 
How long do you play? I get about 100k in an hour... :odd:
 
Chrome hex edited on the wheels in game looks black, not Chrome as desired IIRC

One time when I tried to paint the secondary color on the Hakuchou chrome so the wheels would be painted chrome, they ended up black.
 
Ah, alright, I was mistaken then. My bad.
 
SVX
How long do you play? I get about 100k in an hour... :odd:
Just started so I avoid many jobs because of my lack of weapons, mainly do the preset ones for Simeon, Lester and all. Once I get more firepower ill earn more but... yeah.
 
I make a solid $100,000 an hour from missions. Less if I cco3 farm with a friend who has a buzzard.
 
How do you do it?

Click the share button and press whatever button it is for save screenshot. I think it's triangle but it might be square. It says on there when you do it.

Press and hold share button for at least one second. Triangle is to save, circle to delete. Access through Capture Gallery.
 
Passive mode is my best friend.

LSC? Passive.
Players approaching at rapid speed? Passive.
Glitchers? Passive.
Stealing a vehicle for Simeon? Passive.
Putting money in the bank? Passive.
Want to run players over? Passive
Following a red? Passive
 
Where's the capture gallery?

Home screen. Press PS button and look for this icon:

share2.jpg
 
OMG No way they're adding in the truck with the Browning like how I asked for on here! Isn't the first time. Guys I think we should write more requests because I think they view this. :)
You're talking about the Rebel with the MG, right?
 
You're talking about the Rebel with the MG, right?

Yes. And also I found out how to transfer my character! If anyone wants to add me my PSN is KosovaKaliber. But anyways, I think the truck is only for heist :p. That sucks.
 

Ok. It looks like we'll be able to wear them with any item of clothing, which is what I really wanted from the LTS update.

I wonder if people who were sore about fingerless gloves not appearing in GTA IV were excited when we got them in GTAO...
 
$250,000 away from the Buzzard, but I'm having second thoughts. Nearly $2,000,000 (Enough to buy and customize any car I want) is a lot to pay for something that spawns commonly around the world.

Is it that useful in missions?
 
$250,000 away from the Buzzard, but I'm having second thoughts. Nearly $2,000,000 (Enough to buy and customize any car I want) is a lot to pay for something that spawns commonly around the world.

Is it that useful in missions?

With lock-on missiles, it is INCREDIBLY useful. Just a reminder, if they are not an objective in a mission (Ex: "Get in the Buzzard"; "Fly the Buzzard to the checkpoint"), they do not spawn in missions. You will have to call Pegasus for one.
 
Back