GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,778 views
At least they kind of warned us about delaying their content.

And normally, most of their delayed things ended up being full of awards. Red Dead Redemption comes to mind. I dunno. If R* wants to be perfectionists, I'll let them.
 
3 tests to find the best vehicles of GTAV. RallyX, Survival and Theatrics. Test runs in a Duke O' Death below





I will create leaderboards for all 3
 
No they didn't...

Heists and Online were supposed to be there on realease day. As in, on the disk...
They said before the delays that it would delayed.
 
E28
Rushed?! Remember this was originally meant to be out spring of last year.
Remember that they ended up redesigning it like three times. So, no. They're not just sitting on their asses all day.
 
The First Englishman of Season 2 has let the team down :(



Pm me if u want to make things right
 
And lose an extra 10k in the process of using it.

With great power, comes great CRY SOME MORE.

I'm going to use it mostly as an anti-aircraft gun. Y'know, fighter jets and stuff. The Homing Launcher isn't 100% effective.
 
This post gets all the likes.

Seriously though, I was thinking the topless classic Coquette. I'll have enough for it tomorrow.
Having owned one, I wouldn't, to me at least the novelty of it wears off fast
 
Just get a JB 700, Monroe or a Pigalle.

Cheaper, better Classic drives.
 
$620,000... What to buy...

The Infernus is a nice car for about $400k, but there's plenty of other really good sports cars under that price.
 
The Infernus has a better launch than the Zentorno, even.

Too bad it's a cripple to handle it in high speed.
 
I must be late to the party but I get some Pulp Fiction vibes (Butch) from Gerald's apartment complex...
 
This post gets all the likes.

Seriously though, I was thinking the topless classic Coquette. I'll have enough for it tomorrow.
Infernus is a great car, so is the Vacca, Banshee, Monroe, JB, Stinger for 650K.
 
One level away from unlocking the minigun. :mischievous:

I should really get on with doing that, especially with heists coming soon. Think I'm lvl 115
 
I should really get on with doing that, especially with heists coming soon. Think I'm lvl 115

It's really unfortunate that the minigun is practically useless except for being a mobile anti-aircraft gun. You can't use it while in cover, so you're completely exposed, and you move very slowly when using it (Although that's understandable, considering it's huge).
 
Back