GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,231 views
Mexican, Spanish, same difference
thatsracist.gif
 
I'm a millionare.

I could save up for a tank, wake up in a new Bugatti, or hoard it and save for the next update.
 
I'm a millionare.

I could save up for a tank, wake up in a new Bugatti, or hoard it and save for the next update.

Buy all the Z-Types.



Do it.
 
Let me tell you something, the biker/MC scene in this game is one of the most pathetic, immature scenes in a video game. Right up there with Faze from CoD.
 
Let me tell you something, the biker/MC scene in this game is one of the most pathetic, immature scenes in a video game. Right up there with Faze from CoD.

Just like in real life :)

Man R* really outdid themsevles with this realism 🤬 don't you think?

Now, all we need is proper physics.
 
I don't think I'll look forward to seeing a Gran Turift Auto.

Imagine all the censorship PD would enforce!
 
I don't think I'll look forward to seeing a Gran Turift Auto.

Imagine all the censorship PD would enforce!

Oh yeah, with Gran Turismo's physics you'll be safe... :rolleyes:

Put the car in park and you slowly slide...

Turn the wheels while stopped and your entire car slowly rotates with no input of acceleration....

You'll create 5 ft of smoke skidding from a turn going 5 mph...

Your tires heat up to 250 degrees Celsius in one second...


Anyway inappropriate thread for this....
 
Something that bothered me was how newbs like to give your cars a test run. And with no permission. Damn you. With laziness seeping me to kick him outta my car, get it in shreds, or by Mors, I've prepared myself to come around this issue with a little bang for your buck.




For my next trick, i need a level (level under 20) person to come up and get in my car, now that I've set it to unrestricted access. Feel free to get in. Get accustomed to the fact that it's not chrome or anything too silly looking.

Now, while i shop for weapons and what not, you may not realize that my car has a sticky bomb. While you attempt to drive away or get out, i shall chant the magic words. By the power of Loggins and the Doobies..


*BOOM*


SomePlayaDude killed levelunder20

PRESTO, YOU'RE DEAD!
and so is my wallet!
 
I seem to be the only level 20 who isn't a 🤬

Odd feeling
 
I have a new Anti-Theft System (ATS) installed on my Sentinel by Gruppe Seches and need someone to test it in a number of ways
 
I enjoy stealing peoples cars while they're in stores. When they kick me, I blow it up. :lol:
 
I enjoy stealing peoples cars while they're in stores. When they kick me, I blow it up. :lol:
Looks like I found my test subject :lol:
 
Ever had the thought that you could have the Cargobob and plop someone else's vehicle into the drink?

More time consuming and more elaborate, but more rage fueling than with just a C4.
My Anti Theft System deals with that too :mischievous:
 
You could also get said person to destroy the Cargobob with the car still attached. :P
 
You could also get said person to destroy the Cargobob with the car still attached. :p
My system deals with that before it even happens and guarantees the heli will be unusable again
 
It's an ignition bomb.
 
You could just tell us what your system is.

It's an ignition bomb.
It's a small device, costing $800 that sticks to my car connected to a GPS device on me, when the car is moving when I ain't in it the device activated, metal and blood go everywhere!
 
It's a small device, costing $800 that sticks to my car connected to a GPS device on me, when the car is moving when I ain't in it the device activated, metal and blood go everywhere!
So you no doubt need to pay to get it back?
 
Back