GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,540 views
Normally when I played online it was with a friend doing missions with someone I know and trust rather than random clowns. If we go into a public lobby, it's to kill people. Evidently, the general consensus is that the proper way to do that is to just run up and shoot at each other from five feet away, essentially taking turns killing each other. As it turns out, being smarter about it is unacceptable and earns you an hour of hate texts about how "u r puss" and whatnot. I must not have got the memo.
 
So, with that logic, a full inbox means you must be some sort of rocket scientist.

That's what i am: a rocket (propelled grenade) scientist.
 
Normally when I played online it was with a friend doing missions with someone I know and trust rather than random clowns. If we go into a public lobby, it's to kill people. Evidently, the general consensus is that the proper way to do that is to just run up and shoot at each other from five feet away, essentially taking turns killing each other. As it turns out, being smarter about it is unacceptable and earns you an hour of hate texts about how "u r puss" and whatnot. I must not have got the memo.
I was in a DM with 8 other guys in a public lobby.
 
Normally when I played online it was with a friend doing missions with someone I know and trust rather than random clowns. If we go into a public lobby, it's to kill people. Evidently, the general consensus is that the proper way to do that is to just run up and shoot at each other from five feet away, essentially taking turns killing each other. As it turns out, being smarter about it is unacceptable and earns you an hour of hate texts about how "u r puss" and whatnot. I must not have got the memo.
And God forbid you wear protective gear, or use the appropriate weapon for the range.
 
Hmmm, Banshee or Blista C....
 
Domislive's second channel got suspended too!!!

You can't create/have an active secondary account while your primary is suspended.

Youtube is now a better place :D
 
Or Dominator.

I'm slightly biased but always the Dominator.
 
You can't beat the V10 sound of the Banshee.

Which is why i have one.


0_0.jpg


Alert!

ALERT!

SomePlayaDude has a car with CHROME!
No wait, it's just aluminum.
 
Newsflash: Banshee is actually a twin-turbo V8 in the game.
 
Did i say it had a V10?

I did say it was a V10 sound.. :sly:
Other cars have V10 sounds without V10

Fusillade has a V6, sounds like a V10, same with Obey 9F Coupe and Banshee. I think the Felon has a V8 but it could have a V10
 
Domislive's second channel got suspended too!!!

You can't create/have an active secondary account while your primary is suspended.

Youtube is now a better place :D

Kraff be praised!
 
Coquette = sounds and looks amazing +handling > both others
Dominator = best muscle (opinion)can be stolen = saves $
Banshee= pure fun + looks and sounds awesome.
You choose.
 
Coquette sounds and looks amazing +handling > both others
Dominator = best muscle (opinion)can be stolen = saves $
Banshee= pure fun + looks and sounds awesome.
You choose.
Coquette sounds beefier on next gen but is 38K dearer
 

Is that... an arcade basketball machine? If so, I wanna know where they got that from!

Also, is anyone else having trouble accessing the jobs part of the Social Club? I'm trying to download a Monster Jam track but I get an error when trying to access the jobs.
 
Back