GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,085 views
Weren't all the vehicles from the heist update half price this weekend?
I don't know, I only posted what I saw when I loaded the game :lol:
 
I've been grinding Editor And Thief and have gotten pretty good at guiding the Voltic through the city at speed, but it did something interesting one run. I was climbing toward Rockford Hills and got enough air that I almost cleared a car stopped at a light, but landed on its hood and subsequently end-overed forward. Then, on two separate occasions headed to Martin's that run, when the car reached significant speed I heard three knocks and the rear of the car launched into the air as if propelled by a spring. :lol:
 
So, I was just playing Trash Talk. My character was wearing a purple saggy beanie at that time, and I hopped onto my scooter (Don't judge). Since I wanted to change it, I got off the scooter, but my character automatically put on a helmet. When I got off, I hit left on the hat menu to change it, but since my historic flight cap is the last hat in the slot, it put it on while I was still wearing the beanie!

image.jpg

image.jpg


I apologize for the abysmal image quality. You're unable to save Snapmatic photos in missions because nothing funny or amusing ever happens in missions that you might want an image to remember the incident.
 
I completed my newest Daily Objectives (Participate in a Bike Race, Participate in an Impromptu Race and Call a Mugger on another player) but don't seem to have gotten the rewards. The only thing I had any problems with was the last one, as the player was "AWOL" and I got my money back, but I was still credited with doing it. Thoughts?

(I had less than $10,000 on me after completing the set, and I've been getting $25,000 for doing them.)
 
Last edited:
Looks like I didn't get my rebate. Verified email, subscribed to R* mail, joined a crew and bought the T20 all on the 14th.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
 
Looks like I didn't get my rebate. Verified email, subscribed to R* mail, joined a crew and bought the T20 all on the 14th.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Send them a request ticket and tell them about the problem (just did so myself). They should reply and compensate you with the 550K.
 
Send them a request ticket and tell them about the problem (just did so myself). They should reply and compensate you with the 550K.
I may have to do this myself. I did all the steps, even asking on the forum and was told I qualified even though the banner was still showing up and as of about 11 pm last night British time I had no rebate. Will look tonight and if not then I won't be happy.
 
I just told them, waiting for a response.

I knew they were gonna have problems with this.
 
It seems like you must. I have a lot of missing texture issues and the pop-in is crazy.
I've had that crap happen to me on GTA V on PS3. This is why I switched to the PS4 version of GTA V. :p
 
Humane Labs is double $ and RP from 20th July to 26th.

$52k for delivering the EMP on hard difficulty.
 
Last edited:
My complaining to them took about a week to get the money, so give it about that much time
 
Just submitted a ticket myself. I probably didn't need to, considering my rebate for the Brawler was onky $178,750 (Yay, Mayh!), but that's still a days worth of grinding, so I'll take it.
 
If you own a T20, say your rebate should be for the T20, they either can't check if that's true or don't bother, as I got 550K even though I bought the Brawler first
 
$52k for the easy key cards setup? Yes please.

Not sure, I only played the EMP delivery (hard) with randoms and because I am useless at that particular mission I sat in the Insurgent and drove it round when all the enemies were dead. Didnt even need to hack the panel or drive anywhere else. :lol:
Yay teamwork :cheers:.
 
Just submitted a ticket to R* for not receiving my $500k rebate.
 
Just submitted a ticket to R* for not receiving my $500k rebate.
Also sent a ticket for not receiving my rebate for buying a Windsor.
 
Should be over $200k, given the car was $845k

Hmm. Hopefully you're compensated. That's a lot of money for a Bentley. I'm surprised it didn't cost more than that, with all of the extra designs on it.

EDIT: I hate playing darts! How the hell do I win if I have 76 points remaining?
 
Last edited:
Hmm. Hopefully you're compensated. That's a lot of money for a Bentley. I'm surprised it didn't cost more than that, with all of the extra designs on it.
The internet says it's a (rather expensive) Rolls Royce.
 
I completely forgot that darts existed in this game. Mainly because Roman and Little Jacob aren't there to harass you all the time.
 
The internet says it's a (rather expensive) Rolls Royce.

Whatever.

Triple 20 and finish with double 8's

Thanks.

I completely forgot that darts existed in this game. Mainly because Roman and Little Jacob aren't there to harass you all the time.

It really doesn't add much to the game. The only reason people play it is for achievements and daily objectives.

@superstreet556 Thanks for helping me finally complete darts.
 
Whatever.
Just saying. Compared to the other non-supercars, the markup isn't that ridiculous.


It's still a bit much, but the car is repulsive and tasteless enough for me to simply not care.
 
EDIT: I hate playing darts! How the hell do I win if I have 76 points remaining?

You always have to finish with a double or a bullseye.

I find it somewhat unrealistic that there is only 1 dartboard in all of Los Santos:lol:
Maybe R* could put them into some of the apartments.
 
Back