GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,167,590 views
I have a rusty Voodoo, can I just add hydraulics? Or do I need to add the "base" low rider option first? At work so I can't check right now.
 
I have a rusty Voodoo, can I just add hydraulics? Or do I need to add the "base" low rider option first? At work so I can't check right now.

I think you need to get the base set but are you wanting to keep the voodoo Rusty or no because if not then, yes you need to get the base lowrider set.
 
So, I'm pretty sure you all like to see me go down and break myself. On the status list, you can see the comedic distaste I have, and it's time I head here to, as the Frozen song says, let it go..


WHY IS THE MOONBEAM A MUSCLE?!

WHY??!!

THIS IS LIKE SAYING THE ANSWER TO "WHO CAME FIRST: THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG" IS EITHER "OF COURSE", "CHUCK NORRIS", OR "3.141592653534211706796"!!


On other news, the Faction has trouble hopping on curbs for some reason. Making it a custom fixes that, again for some reason..

And I've taken it racing for a bit.
Results: It's not Dominator or Blackfin fast, but it's one of the muscles that can do well.
 
So, I'm pretty sure you all like to see me go down and break myself. On the status list, you can see the comedic distaste I have, and it's time I head here to, as the Frozen song says, let it go..


WHY IS THE MOONBEAM A MUSCLE?!

WHY??!!

THIS IS LIKE SAYING THE ANSWER TO "WHO CAME FIRST: THE CHICKEN OR THE EGG" IS EITHER "OF COURSE", "CHUCK NORRIS", OR "3.141592653534211706796"!!


On other news, the Faction has trouble hopping on curbs for some reason. Making it a custom fixes that, again for some reason..

And I've taken it racing for a bit.
Results: It's not Dominator or Blackfin fast, but it's one of the muscles that can do well.


I agree, I love the Faction that was the first car I used to put into Benny's Garage and I am loving it. It really does Struggle going up curbs.
 
GTA logic: Lowriders cost more than stuff in the Ill Gotten Gains Update.

If anyone's still on last gen, I need to collect a bounty for daily objectives. I could use a hand.
 
So is anything new for ps3?.. Or is all content current gen only?
 
So is anything new for ps3?.. Or is all content current gen only?

All future updates will be for current gen and PC only so it's pretty fruitless to ask to be honest.
 
Wait, can you buy a fourth garage?

Upgraded the Primo. Extremely pricey. Will probably upgrade my Buccaneer as well but definitely won't put hydraulics on.
 
Upgraded the Primo. Extremely pricey. Will probably upgrade my Buccaneer as well but definitely won't put hydraulics on.
To unlock the new mods you have to put hydraulics on. Otherwise it's just the same as the Buccaneer was before the update.
 
To be honest if you grind missions you can make a fair amount of money. Also they probably won't stop doing that kind of 'stuff' if people are are still buying the shark cards.

We shouldn't have to grind in the first place. That's poor game design.
 
Not sure if my eyes have stopped working but are those prices i think i'm seeing in Benny's real or have i missed something?

HOLY ****!
 
Are the wheels on the custom Voodoo permanently smaller or can you put regular ones on?
 
So does the vehicle remote access work for all vehicles or just lowriders? Please tell me it works for all.
 
Not sure if my eyes have stopped working but are those prices i think i'm seeing in Benny's real or have i missed something?

HOLY ****!
How much are we looking at?
 
Well, $330k to get a custom faction (not sure about other cars) but I have no clue whether performance upgrades are included in that deal
 
So does the vehicle remote access work for all vehicles or just lowriders? Please tell me it works for all.

Works on all.

What do you guys think of the new machine pistol? that is actually in the smg category and not the pistol category
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know what button you push to open all the doors in the low riders? I'm on PC but using an xbox controller....
 
Back