GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,168,013 views
Unlocks stop after level 135.
Wait...i always thought it was 120...well better to know that.

So what's the last things do you unlock at that level?
 
An interesting thing I read about the Stratum: it's bulletproof from behind. Yes, just like a Zentorno.

I don't know, but it sounds pretty off.
 
I think there is definitely a growth in terms of the damage inflicted to damage received ratio the higher level you get.

Im level 168 and Sometimes I can be battling a level 300+ and they just kill me so easily no matter what I do. To me they seem to roll faster and their weapons seem a lot more powerful and with longer range.

If its not true then it means I'm terrible at GTA.
 
To me they seem to roll faster and their weapons seem a lot more powerful and with longer range.
Lock-on range =/= range in which bullets magically disappear (well, technically it's a hitscan but you get the idea)
 
I've seen people at high levels like that many times even on PS4 but I don't recall them being hackers. Last time I saw someone at rank 9000 or 8000 whatever, his body was invincible but he wasn't on god mode because he got killed a couple of times by other randoms.
 
The highest consistent (more than a handful of people) legitimate levels I can recall seeing are around 400-500.
 
Last edited:
There's probably better ways to get a high speed in the max speed freemode challenge but if all you have available is a motorcycle, here's a good way to get a high speed.

 
There's probably better ways to get a high speed in the max speed freemode challenge but if all you have available is a motorcycle, here's a good way to get a high speed.



Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be better to just lean forward..?
 
Team Deathmatch invite: "PARKOUR $999 LOBY LOBY LOBY $$$$$$$$$999999999999"

:rolleyes:
 
Team Deathmatch invite: "PARKOUR $999 LOBY LOBY LOBY $$$$$$$$$999999999999"

:rolleyes:

I received an invite (Seriously never allow invites to anything in any future game R*) from a rando, and their BS title and description was even more lazy than yours. I know I uploaded it on this forum, but I can't quite find it at the moment.
 
Ooops, that was a typo. Should say 140 to 158. 158 is my highest speed but due to traffic I average about 145.

I use my fully upgraded Bati and I head to the main road that cuts through LS. Basically its any bumpy road as its the bumps that boost your speed. But its pretty hard holding the wheelie long enough with all that traffic.

IMG_20151207_040821.jpg
 
I did this yesterday with my spanking new Hakuchou.

But instead of using the path laid by the marked road, you should use the other end heading to Del Perro Apartments, which has a unnoticeable steep descent by the time you reach the apartment building. I reached 178 mph while in a wheelie. One attempt with the Bati got me 166 mph.
 
Any of you guys on PS4 able to get on? I'll need to collect a bounty for daily objectives, and since I'm completely useless at killing other players - especially ones with a bounty in their head, who are prepared for a fight - I figure the only way to get around that is to grab a free kill.

Oh, and you can also claim my pathetic 1k bounty in exchange.


EDIT: Problem has been solved now.
 
Last edited:
Would anyone mind helping me get the "numero uno" trophy? I don't think I have much to do to earn it, I will double check this evening.
 
Would anyone mind helping me get the "numero uno" trophy? I don't think I have much to do to earn it, I will double check this evening.
I may be able to help you out with this later today. will be online in around 5 hours. (If you're on PS4)
 
I may be able to help you out with this later today. will be online in around 5 hours. (If you're on PS4)

I'm on PS4 yeah, I will be online briefly this evening but I am out later on but I should return at a decent time to play. Tomorrow and Thursday I'll be online for much longer.
 
I've just jumped back on GTA after about a year, and I can't remember how to host a private lobby. Can someone please help?
 
I've just jumped back on GTA after about a year, and I can't remember how to host a private lobby. Can someone please help?

Go through the GTA Online Menu on Single Player to start up a Private Lobby.
 
@JASON_ROCKS1998

I got the trophy I needed last night but you can still add me if you want to do some heists/missions/races etc together? I'm on level 95 and all I need is to get to level 100 and that's me done with GTAO.
 
Back