GTA Online Thread (Useful Links in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhandeh
  • 42,339 comments
  • 2,166,878 views
Has there ever been a person to unlock everything in Online? I'm talking about every reward you can get.
 
You guys remember that french leak? Well it's real R* Just announced the "Executives and other criminals pack, Dec 15th" Eeeek! I need to put Fallou 4 down and fire this up again.
:drool: Geuss I better get onto mission grinding ASAP for this update.

What I hope to (But probably won't) buy from this update:
Vinewood Hills House
AC Cobra (0:39)
TVR Sagaris (0:40)
Armoured Schafter Limo
Yacht

I expect that to come to around $150,000,000 total.
 
Well this will help me get to level 100 nicely. I still hold out hope for a festive surprise as well.
 
Might get the cars, probably not the yacht
 
Update looks awesome! Looks like I'll be grinding Coveted this weekend :D
 
Watch just watch! They are going to make this update so expensive especially the Yacht that you'll need to buy a bunch of shark cards, grind missions like a maniac, or get a team of highly active players for grinding cash off Heists. :rolleyes:

In other words, this update does sound cool.
 
Has there ever been a person to unlock everything in Online? I'm talking about every reward you can get.

I have every Reward on GTA V Online it took awhile but I got it done.
 
My December spending plans:

- The Nightshade to replace my Vigero.
- The Mamba, in memory of my last gen character. (He drives a Shelby Cobra in my fiction works)
- The faster Cognoscenti that I will be on the lookout from Broughy's lap times.
- The Verlierer IF it isn't Massacro fast.

And that's just half my current bank account.

But, as I inch to legit level 300, I'm expecting a lot of bodyguard invites and with that said, MONEY.

Hoping that R* gives yet another 10 car slots.. and a really difficult rite of passage for the yacht so no filthy armored car driving scrub can own one.

EDIT: the little details.
 
Last edited:
My December spending plans:

- The Nightshade to replace my Vigero.
- The Mamba, in memory of my last gen character. (He drives a Shelby Cobra in my fiction works)
- The faster Cognoscenti that I will be on the lookout from Broughy's lap times.
- The Verlierer IF it isn't Massacro fast.

And that's just half my current bank account.

But, as I inch to legit level 300, I'm expecting a lot of bodyguard invites and with that said, MONEY.

Hoping that R* gives yet another 10 car slots.. and a really difficult rite of passage for the yacht so no filthy armored car driving scrub can own one.

EDIT: the little details.
I would love to be a bodyguard. Hoping the bodyguards get payed well.
 
Just remembered about the Revolver that's in the leaks.

With CS:GO's revolver breaking the competitive meta, I wonder how this one will fare?
 
How much do you think they will have the pay at.
100k maybe? Although knowing Rockstar, the bodyguards could end up being payed like 25k.

The yacht is definitely going to cost over a million, probably as much as the Luxor Deluxe or more than the Luxor Deluxe but if Rockstar is going to add something expensive like this *talking about the Yacht* then they need to do something about it. Maybe a weekend event that will payout extremely well or give us the money to afford the yacht as a christmas present. Because not everyone will have enough money to afford like 2 or 3 Megalodon shark cards just to buy the yacht or go and participate in those shark card giveaways by those GTA Online YouTubers who usually does click bait videos. *I wonder if the people who won the giveaways really do get the shark cards.*
 
100k maybe? Although knowing Rockstar, the bodyguards could end up being payed like 25k.

The yacht is definitely going to cost over a million, probably as much as the Luxor Deluxe or more than the Luxor Deluxe but if Rockstar is going to add something expensive like this *talking about the Yacht* then they need to do something about it. Maybe a weekend event that will payout extremely well or give us the money to afford the yacht as a christmas present. Because not everyone will have enough money to afford like 2 or 3 Megalodon shark cards just to buy the yacht or go and participate in those shark card giveaways by those GTA Online YouTubers who usually does click bait videos. *I wonder if the people who won the giveaways really do get the shark cards.*
I'm expecting the Yacht to cost somewhere along the lines of $30,000,000 considering the size, and detail, of it.
 
I'm expecting the Yacht to cost somewhere along the lines of $30,000,000 considering the size, and detail, of it.
We don't know how much exactly the Yacht will cost. All that matters right now is waiting for next week.

If the Yacht does cost less than the Luxor Deluxe, then that will be a miracle. It would be an even bigger miracle if it costs less than the Swift Deluxe.
 
If the yacht cost $30,000,000 I would only $20,000,000 left after i buy that then I will fill broke.
 
I expect the Yacht to be ridiculously expensive. Dunno if I would buy it tbh. Doesn't have a garage - unless you can store jetskis or something in it or get pegasus vehicles delivered to the helipad. Am I right in thinking its the same Yacht from the storymode mission where Michael retrieves his daughter?
 
I expect the Yacht to be ridiculously expensive. Dunno if I would buy it tbh. Doesn't have a garage - unless you can store jetskis or something in it or get pegasus vehicles delivered to the helipad. Am I right in thinking its the same Yacht from the storymode mission where Michael retrieves his daughter?
I'm pretty sure it's the exact same Yacht.
 
Yeah..thanks R*...for making my heart stop for a moment...between all the songs you could have chosen, you instead took this one...:sick:

So from that trailer i could see:
Cool looking Apartment and Mansions
"Discount" 2nd Gen Chevy Camaro (Anyone gets that "Discount" reference...anyone?...okay)
"Discount" Shelby Cobra
"Discount" TVR Sagaris
Enus Cognoscenti from GTA IV
Uhh...Gallivanter Baller? a special version of that SUV? I didn't understand...
A Bloody Luxury Yacht
Bodyguards
Benefactor Stretch E from TBOGT but with a turret.
Criminal organization

That's just from seeing the trailer without reading any infos...
 
I need that Wiesmann/TVR...
Zuzka6x.gif
 
Almost certainly getting the Cobra, wanted one for forever


I am the same way. Lets hope there are going to be alot of mods you can do to all the new cars though.
 
My estimated prices:

Turreted Limo: $500,000
Sagaris: $175,000
Cobra: $350,000
Mansions: $750,000-$3,000,000
Super Yacht: $30,000,000
SuperVolito Carbon: $1,500,000
 
Back