GTA V Car Shows (PS3) - Saturday 16th November @ 4PM GMT

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 169 comments
131443075153-Abandon_thread_Jim.gif

:lol: That's now my favourite GIF. :)

@ZDUPH I agree. My request to join was completely ignored so I'm not even going to deal with it. If they didn't want me here, at least tell me...

@DaxCobra, please sign me up! I'm only on during the weekends and live in Central Time Zone of the U.S.! On Fridays and Saturdays I'm usually up til around 3 am.
All my cars are built for shows (Except the Space Docker).
This seems like a nice, small, group capable of easy organization. I don't wanna join one of those groups with 200+ existing members because you never get acknowledged and things get hectic and out of control!
My PSN is Chevy-87_ss
Maybe we can get together this weekend?

Can i be in the Paul Walker Car show

PSN: BeAsT_Pk_RIPPER
CAR: Conquette (Midnight Blue/Lava Red Pearlacent)
I will be there

2lkp6q1.jpg

Hi all and welcome to the GTA Car Club. Club meetings will be held on the second and fourth Saturday of each month at 4PM GMT.

Any vehicle is allowed, from a pink moped to a fire breathing super car.

2mff9td.jpg

A week before a bi-monthly meeting, a meeting point will be selected and posted in the thread. After the car show, we will then drive to another point for a cruise, and pictures will be taken during.

Passive Mode is to be enabled as soon as you enter the game.

During the car show, please be respectful of each others cars, so be careful not to hit another car when parking.

During the cruising part of the event, you are expected to drive carefully.

Overtaking of NPC traffic is allowed, as long as it is done carefully, but passing of fellow members in the group is not allowed.

You are expected to drive fast, but not recklessly. Remember, some members rides may be slower so drive accordingly.

To sign up, just post your PSN name and add GTP_DaxCobra on PSN, and I will add you to the list.

Members list:

DaxCobra - GTP_DaxCobra (Founder)
KM964 - KevinRachel2009
Carl The Sloth - CountachLP400QV
ZDUPH - JeepXJFreak98
Snorevette - SovietMexican
AudiMan2011 - Street-King-07
Phouchg - xNikodemusx
Nurburgthing. - Fullertron / TMImports-Tron
NascarManiaco9 - GTP_Michelin9960
Jahgee1124 - Jahgee1124
Dean - GTP_DeanJ
TheKitten - TheKitten

Traviizter - Traviizter
SVT Cobra GT - SVTlover
GT_Johan - PS _johan
MadFlavour - jsd-duddy
Berty_NZ - Berty_NZ

I understand that this is older but if you guys are still continuing I have quite the car to show you guys highasakite12345 that's my psn

2lkp6q1.jpg

Hi all and welcome to the GTA Car Club. Club meetings will be held on the second and fourth Saturday of each month at 4PM GMT.

Any vehicle is allowed, from a pink moped to a fire breathing super car.

2mff9td.jpg

A week before a bi-monthly meeting, a meeting point will be selected and posted in the thread. After the car show, we will then drive to another point for a cruise, and pictures will be taken during.

Passive Mode is to be enabled as soon as you enter the game.

During the car show, please be respectful of each others cars, so be careful not to hit another car when parking.

During the cruising part of the event, you are expected to drive carefully.

Overtaking of NPC traffic is allowed, as long as it is done carefully, but passing of fellow members in the group is not allowed.

You are expected to drive fast, but not recklessly. Remember, some members rides may be slower so drive accordingly.

To sign up, just post your PSN name and add GTP_DaxCobra on PSN, and I will add you to the list.

Members list:

DaxCobra - GTP_DaxCobra (Founder)
KM964 - KevinRachel2009
Carl The Sloth - CountachLP400QV
ZDUPH - JeepXJFreak98
Snorevette - SovietMexican
AudiMan2011 - Street-King-07
Phouchg - xNikodemusx
Nurburgthing. - Fullertron / TMImports-Tron
NascarManiaco9 - GTP_Michelin9960
Jahgee1124 - Jahgee1124
Dean - GTP_DeanJ