GTA V Car Shows (PS3) - Saturday 16th November @ 4PM GMT

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 169 comments
This sounds like it could be more fun than the meets I've done on GT5. If all goes well I should be able to make it. That is if you guys have a meet this weekend.

I might be able to make this one weather pending. If it's raining here I can join, if not I will be at the junk yard again.

I should be able to join if I don't have anything on on Saturday. Put me down for the meet and if I'm offline then I'll be doing something else.

If we're doing one this weekend, I'll probably not join. I'm busy saturday and probably won't be home by the time this starts.

I'm in, as I will be out of Bad Sport by the next one haha :) .. PSN: jgancherjr

Exactly the same as last week.

Just realised that F1 is on at 4PM today... Any chance you guys want to postpone this an hour? If not someone else will have to run this meeting.

We could settle for a new time, maybe like 6PM? More Americans are awake and its easier for those of us going places in the day.

Wait there's a meet today? Omg what time, could I come along? :D

EDIT: Just realised it's the same time as before, lols.

That time is a lot better. Wish I had known the time change before I set my alarm clock. :P

Edit: really the same spot? I found a couple spots in Vinewood hills last night that would be great for this type of thing.

Last edited:
I suck at converting time zones, so I'd just like to make sure it's in just under 2 hours we're having this?

Also, I'll send you an FR right now, @DaxCobra

Remember, anybody who isn't registered should be thrown out because they are automatically a scrub who we show no mercy on.

Back