GTA V Car Shows (PS3) - Saturday 16th November @ 4PM GMT

• Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 169 comments
Saturday seems to be the worst day for GTA Online for some odd reason. Sunday is calm but Saturday is a madhouse. The Cloud Servers seem to drop every Saturday. :guilty:

I might as well show up, I'm just about to go out for a walk but I should be back online at around 4pm.

Count me out. I'm not joining these Car Shows since you attacked me for no reason in a free roam and wait until today to post that there's a Car Show today. Also judging by the past two car shows and what I've heard from people who have participated in them, it doesn't sound very organized.

Count me out. I'm not joining these Car Shows since you attacked me for no reason in a free roam and wait until today to post that there's a Car Show today. Also judging by the past two car shows and what I've heard from people who have participated in them, it doesn't sound very organized.

Uhh, it's GTA online. Turn passive mode on if you don't want to be attacked...

And yeah, sorry that I cannot plan around Rockstars server issues.

Uhh, it's GTA online. Turn passive mode on if you don't want to be attacked...

And yeah, sorry that I cannot plan around Rockstars server issues.
Hmm you sound like a typical kill-everything-with-a-heart-rate player. You might want to look into a first-person shooter if all you're going to do is attack others for no reason.

Hmm you sound like a typical kill-everything-with-a-heart-rate player. You might want to look into a first-person shooter if all you're going to do is attack others for no reason.

Oh right, so a game that allows you to pick up and murder prostitutes, hold up shops at gunpoint and then blow their heads off and stab people in the throat isn't the game for me?

Jesus Christ...

Dax, TBH killing a GTPL member is a bit of a dick move unless you're retaliating.

Anyway, when's this meet-up happening?

Oh right, so a game that allows you to pick up and murder prostitutes, hold up shops at gunpoint and then blow their heads off and stab people in the throat isn't the game for me?

Jesus Christ...
You sound mad bro. You ought to take a chill pill.
@DK I was just minding my own business waiting for my Duneloader to be delivered when he began shooting at me for absolutely no reason. Kinda sad that I was still able to kill him with a headshot. :lol:

You sound mad bro. You ought to take a chill pill.
@DK I was just minding my own business waiting for my Duneloader to be delivered when he began shooting at me for absolutely no reason. Kinda sad that I was still able to kill him with a headshot. :lol:

Lol you're the one who sounds "mad bro", complaining that you got killed on a game... Ugh, must remember not to feed trolls next time...

To be fair if I clocked that you were a GTP member I wouldn't have done it.

Lol you're the one who sounds "mad bro", complaining that you got killed on a game... Ugh, must remember not to feed trolls next time...

To be fair if I clocked that you were a GTP member I wouldn't have done it.
I wasn't even killed...
You're the troll here. Don't put words in my mouth to try and make yourself look better than what you actually are. If you were telling the truth you wouldn't be getting all butthurt over this now would ya?
I'm done dealing with your crap. I'm blocking you on here and on PSN.

I wasn't even killed...
You're the troll here. Don't put words in my mouth to try and make yourself look better than what you actually are. If you were telling the truth you wouldn't be getting all butthurt over this now would ya?
I'm done dealing with your crap. I'm blocking you on here and on PSN.

well-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Latest Posts

Back