GTA V: Latest News & General Discussion Thread

If the main character starts doing drugs in the game, then more people would probably be doing drugs too, to be like their game hero. Since the main character from every GTA never did drugs while their friends did, with the hero backing down from the offer of drugs. It's like little kids wanting to be Superman, saving the world and stuff. But an addition to a video game hero doing drugs makes it worse.

They may be a new location but I would be very surprised if the next GTA wasn't set in Vice City.

I mean who expected a return to Liberty City in GTA IV.
GTAIV in Liberty City may have been unexpected (and disappointing, if I may add), but the reason they decided to use Liberty City in another GTA game (GTAIV) doesn't necessarily point to a re-hashing of Vice City or San Andreas.

"because we were working in high definition and we knew we'd need a ******** of research, we wanted to be somewhere where we had a foothold."

source

Personally, I wouldn't mind a return to San Andreas in HD. I much preferred San Andreas' environment to the murky grey blandness of GTAIV.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a PS3 exclusive. As Rockstar has expressed their dislike of the Xbox 360 during their development of GTA IV, stating, simply, that there wasn't enough room on the system's Hard drive or disc to do what they really wanted. Plus Rockstar has also mentioned that they're always looking to make subsequent GTA and Midnight Club games bigger than their predecessors. So, it's very likely that GTA 5 and MC5 will be PS3 exclusives

Well now there are rumours that the 360 will get a tech upgrade, and the disc space will be improved by about 1-2 gigabites.

I would be willing to believe that they are making the PS3 version larger, or adding better textures. If they start with the 360 and max that out, they can just move on and focus on putting more content on the PS3.

Too bad about the whole DVD issue or there would be allot more seriously amazing games as far as Xbox exclusives and Multiplatform

Rockstar may be pissed off with the stingy DVD space compared to BR, but Take Two simply wouldn't back a PS3-only release of this series any more. More likely the game will be on two discs for 360.

Rockstar may be pissed off with the stingy DVD space compared to BR, but Take Two simply wouldn't back a PS3-only release of this series any more. More likely the game will be on two discs for 360.

This.
band.gif

Back