GTA V - The Ultimate Rampage - Sat, Nov 23rd - 9 PM GMT

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 185 comments
Sorry for the delay guys but I finally got the footage in a video. It's still processing so you may have to wait a little longer in order to get full quality. Enjoy! :)

EDIT: 720p is ready!

Also, I suggest watching it on a laptop or desktop in full screen, 720p.

Last edited:
Great video @Speedy6543 and great music selection. 👍

I was really happy that my name was the first on the participant list. Sometimes I really like alphabetical order. :D

But I do need to say that it's tough to watch 3 videos at once. I completely understand your choice in not making a 36-minute long video, having each clip play after the other as opposed to playing them all at once.

EDIT: I've also subscribed to your channel as well.

Thanks @CallmeDan
Yes, all very explosive songs. :)
I could see myself trimming 36min to just the best stuff. Getting to around 12-15min is hell.
There's a lot going on with the three screensplit but if you like the video you can always watch the video again to see more things you missed the first time.
Thanks for the sub as well. 👍

If any of the active GTA players want to organize it. I could help a bit from the sideline but I won't be in the game itself though, just some help here on GTP.

Since now heavy machinery is a bit harder to come by, maybe an on-foot rampage in some parking lot or other rather interesting location? We could pretend to take hold of maybe some high importance building. I think the government building between the highway and the ocean on the eastern side of the map would be ideal. It has places to take cover, lots of room to move and give room to other players, it's a quite interesting location not everyone knows about plus it has 2 helipads on the roof where Buzzards spawn occasionally.

gta-v-map-satellite-small - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Friday night would be a preference for me, I can try Saturday, depending on how late it is

I rethinked the NOOSE building idea and it won't do. It has pretty much only one entrance, so it would be just a rocket spam at those single gates the cops will be coming through. If we're going on foot, I think the Downtown Square (the one with artistic sculptures and stuff) would be a good spot, but then the tall buildings would get in the way of any Buzzards or Lazers that may show up. I'll check it out today to see if it'll do.

I rethinked the NOOSE building idea and it won't do. It has pretty much only one entrance, so it would be just a rocket spam at those single gates the cops will be coming through. If we're going on foot, I think the Downtown Square (the one with artistic sculptures and stuff) would be a good spot, but then the tall buildings would get in the way of any Buzzards or Lazers that may show up. I'll check it out today to see if it'll do.

Can you show me the Downtown Square? I'm a little confused. :confused:

Back