GTA V - The Ultimate Rampage - Sat, Nov 23rd - 9 PM GMT

• Thread starter Speedy6543
  • 185 comments
Perfect. 2-3 tanks, a Buzzard or two, and people on the ground with heavy weapons.

And a Dump.

We should have a Dump.

But who is going to take a Dump? Are you going to take a Dump? Or am I going to take a Dump?

What about if we would do it at the pier? That would be a good place I think. Or the tower construction site in the city. That would be best probably.

Good. We can skip the 10 minute trip then.

Anyway, here's an idea.

2-3 scrubs in Rhino tanks. Me and maybe another scrub in Buzzards. @TheKitten is on the ground with a Minigun. We could possibly do this in a public lobby, since any attempt to kill us will result in death by tank. We can have a Riot Van or Barracks on standby. If for whatever reason the tanks are destroyed, we could hold off the cops and get into the Riot Van/Barracks, and either lose the cops or get new tanks.

A public lobby would be impractical if we are going to have a lot of GTP'ers involved.

Also, what about having the next rampage at the Port of LS docks? I love that area and we can get a lot of cover in the container area.

Another idea: If we do choose the Port of LS as the location, can we all disguise as dock workers? Wear boots, work pants, shirts and sweatshirts that look old, and a beanie maybe.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. 2 tanks, 2 Buzzards and/or 2 Lazers. I think we should have jets as they look spectacular flying around buildings dropping fire upon unsuspecting cops (we could start off with two-three jets and once they blow up the pilots would get into buzzards or join the pedestrians). The rest of us would take care of the problem on-foot.

Also we could have a bit of a theme to go with it. We'd show up in black sedans and maybe even matched clothes, or atleast somewhat themed outfits, take some photos before the action starts.

Does anyone know with the recent update to friendly fire, can you still lock onto friends or crew members with the Buzzard and P-996 Lazer? If so, the pilots (Which I will likely join) are going to have a hard time again.

You still lock onto friends/crew members even on Low priority in Buzzards/Lazers

Come on, Rockstar! Ugh!!!!

Anywhere that isn't the airport or Blaine County. Vespucci Beach might work.

I get what you mean. I can see the Lazer being effective at minigun strafing runs down the pier (Ground troops MUST be notified when a pilot is going on a gun-run) and shooting down choppers that the Buzzards haven't attacked.

The Lazer is very impractical. You're better off with a small fleet of Buzzards.

image.jpg

EDIT: I know the Annihilator's quad-miniguns are devastating against AI helicopters. Do you think we should have a few of those or just Buzzards?

Last edited:
I wanna be involved in this, depending on day and time. I've got a Buzzard and a Rhino at the ready. 👍

I wanna be involved in this, depending on day and time. I've got a Buzzard and a Rhino at the ready. 👍

I too, will be in a Buzzard or Annihilator. I would really need to sharpen up my aiming skills with the Annihilator though.

The Annihilator isn't that bad if you're good with aiming. I used to use it to shoot down other players.

Like I said in the edit of one of my previous posts, the updated quad-miniguns will literally shred other helicopters apart. Plus, as an added advantage, it makes a great transport helicopter since you are able to carry 6 passengers total.

If there was an annihilator, someone on the side with an MG would look fantastic!

Same would apply with a cargobob actually, plus they can take a fair few bullets

If there was an annihilator, someone on the side with an MG would look fantastic!

Same would apply with a cargobob actually, plus they can take a fair few bullets

I really would prefer if you could have a person with a minigun. Thanks R*. :grumpy:

But it could be tricky with an MG, since you have to give that person a clear line of sight. Plus, thanks to the unnecessary ridiculous unfair wonderful turbulence, aiming will be difficult when you can't lock onto Police Mavericks.

I really would prefer if you could have a person with a minigun. Thanks R*. :grumpy:

But it could be tricky with an MG, since you have to give that person a clear line of sight. Plus, thanks to the unnecessary ridiculous unfair wonderful turbulence, aiming will be difficult when you can't lock onto Police Mavericks.
Some friends and I have actually challenged the LSPD using an Annihilator with MG's on each side before. Surprisingly, we took down several PD choppers before losing ours. It was quite an experience.

Some friends and I have actually challenged the LSPD using an Annihilator with MG's on each side before. Surprisingly, we took down several PD choppers before losing ours. It was quite an experience.

Then you can certainly be my door gunner. :) 👍

Ok, I might just organize an event like this again but I will have to be filled in on all the updates.
I fired up GTA V about a week ago after leaving the game before the beach bum update and saw that my credits, which I received from a hacker have been taken away from me. I only had abour 4k cr left frm my 4M cr. It still seems enough because I saw that calling in my tank got cheaper.
Are there any other big changes I need to be aware of? Do buzzards still spawn frequently enough like before, etc?
How many of you interested guys own a tank here?

Ok, I might just organize an event like this again but I will have to be filled in on all the updates.
I fired up GTA V about a week ago after leaving the game before the beach bum update and saw that my credits, which I received from a hacker have been taken away from me. I only had abour 4k cr left frm my 4M cr. It still seems enough because I saw that calling in my tank got cheaper.
Are there any other big changes I need to be aware of? Do buzzards still spawn frequently enough like before, etc?
How many of you interested guys own a tank here?

Buzzards no longer always spawn when you reach the required level, instead it randomly selects a helicopter to spawn out of the pool of helicopters that you've 'unlocked'. Which means it's a lot easier to get a cargobob, but harder to reliably get a buzzard.
The content creator is out. I don't know if there are wanted levels in deathmatches, but if there are, we could potentially create a 16-player, 16 tank 'deathmatch' for the rampage. Maybe up in Paleto Bay?

Maybe, instead of a big rampage, we could do what the AH Crew did and do a 'heist' on one of the stores with a ludicrously elaborate escape plan.

Buzzards no longer always spawn when you reach the required level, instead it randomly selects a helicopter to spawn out of the pool of helicopters that you've 'unlocked'. Which means it's a lot easier to get a cargobob, but harder to reliably get a buzzard.
The content creator is out. I don't know if there are wanted levels in deathmatches, but if there are, we could potentially create a 16-player, 16 tank 'deathmatch' for the rampage. Maybe up in Paleto Bay?

Maybe, instead of a big rampage, we could do what the AH Crew did and do a 'heist' on one of the stores with a ludicrously elaborate escape plan.

Yes, you can enable police in deathmatches.

Back