GTA V Top Gear Challenges (ps4)

• Thread starter 250 GTO
  • 92 comments
Oh and by the way @e rikkie , what did my Casco ever do to you? Why did you have to beat it up with a bat?! :confused::)

it was red, all windows were intact, and i was aggressive and a bastard :P

-edit- and lucky i was not in a sticky bomb state of mind

Last edited:
Beating a car is a fun, non-aggresive, funny and really harmless wsy to pass the time. I set my friends zion on fire with an antique cavlary dagger. I was in tears laughing when he saw what I was doing.

Good idea with a little bump :)

I hope everyone is still up for this. I have however run into a little problem. Last week when I booting up GTA Online, the game went directly into the character creation. And wouldn't let me return to the game until I made a character. An once I did, that was (is now) my only character. I've tried writing to R*, but so far no help. My level 70 character and all my money is gone. I do how ever still have acces to my apartment and two extra garages (although they are marked with white on the map, not green). The two garages still store 20 cars (the apartment garage is empty), how ever, most of them have been changed, and don't look like I made them... and now I can't make them back, cause I don't have any money, and my character is level 1 so EVERYTHING is locked again :banghead::mad:

So as of now I don't know what car I'll use, luckily it won't take a lot of money to participate in this. I just kind of lost interest in the game since it happened. I really don't wanna start over again.

I did. It only shows the New character. But the really strange thing is. If I go into story mode, and use the character wheel to go into online. The character shown is the old lvl 70 character.

Finally got my Stratum sorted out. I will try and get the photos up later today (Ps4 screenshots).

I haven't looked at the playlist or anything but I was just wondering if we will benefit from the Labour day double RP/$?

I just bought this car in chic purple from a nice guy in South LS. He had been so kind as to remove the expensive audio system and VIN plate for optimum street racing convenience. Reasonably priced, too. Very happy with my choice.

GTA.jpg

I'll be driving this... pretty??? Albany Primo

The previous owner, a young man in his early 20's, seemed to be glad to get rid of it...

Sorry, but I have to ask: is your car a reference to Clarkson's flying Sierra from "At full throttle"?
Backstory and picture are remarkably similar to the film ;)

Clarkson At full throttle.jpg

Im online now, but I'm playing with some friends trying to raise my level and money. I'll be free in a couple of hours

I just bought this car in chic purple from a nice guy in South LS. He had been so kind as to remove the expensive audio system and VIN plate for optimum street racing convenience. Reasonably priced, too. Very happy with my choice.

View attachment 442179

Sorry, but I have to ask: is your car a reference to Clarkson's flying Sierra from "At full throttle"?
Backstory and picture are remarkably similar to the film ;)

View attachment 442180

Nice Washington :)

And the backstory is a pure coincidence:-)

So apparently one of the cars I lost when my character was deleted was the Primo. And since I can't remake it because I'm only level 8 now and EVERYTHING is locked again, I've decided to change car.

I found this decommissioned taxi online, it needed a little work

image.jpg

But nothing a little paint and a hammer can't fix (Jeremy style)

image.jpg

Good as new 👍

Oh and @e rikkie . I know you said you didn't wanna spend any money on the car. But honestly I think you would be wise to invest in a turbo ;)

Last edited:
My home away from home

Where a buck's enough to see their stuff, at the nudie bar.
Where the breasts may be fake but man do they shake, at the nudie bar.
Where you swear like a sailor, and wish you could nail her, at the nudie bar.
Where the cops are at the door, and there's a Kennedy on the floor, at the nudie bar.

Kudos to @250 GTO for putting together a creative, brilliant event tonight and to everyone else who participated. It was entertaining through and through. If I lose because of prioritizing my hair over my hat, I will still be the proudest, most dignified loser in history ;)

Team Donk Washington!

ETA: Hope we see another challenge with a new class of car. Quality event!

Last edited:
Just how badly can one person fail in the first corner? Quite miserably, as it turns out. Having a long car was good for stability, bad for getting out of ditches. Still, it was a very action-packed race with lots of vehicular aerobatics. This was my second favorite race only behind the Sandy Shores figure of eight, where @Sting constantly T-boned me (I deserved it, though, for my later hotheaded attempts at overtaking. Sorry! :D)

The parking garage sprint was another favorite of mine.

Photo finish: @Sting working hard to secure another last place for @e rikkie's Family Truckster in the very last second of the race.

Grand Theft Auto V_20150906221736.jpg

Nice feuding with everyone on the road! :cheers:

Last edited:
Back