GTA V Top Gear Challenges Season 2!! (ps4)

• Thread starter 250 GTO
  • 135 comments
Saturday 16th works fine for me.
Sunday 17th Race ends at 2 PM EST. It would take me 15 minutes to get on game.

Saturday 23rd Starts at 2 PM EST. Can't miss this, unfortunately
Sunday 24th Ends at 2 PM EST. Again, can be on in 15 minutes.

16/17 I can't do as I will be away visiting my dad, and he doesn't have a ps4.

Sat 23 I think I could do. I should be back on that day, and if I make it a 7pm start might be preferable.

Sun 24 I think I'm out at a friends party

Headset confirmed :mischievous:

Also, can you give us any clues about the events to help with car selection?

Awesome!

And noooo no no nono... That's not how this game is played my friend
jigsaw_doll_by_smthcrim89.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome!

Andy noooo... That's not how this game is played my friend
jigsaw_doll_by_smthcrim89.jpg
I thought as much - I have narrowed it down to 2 cars. Can I just confirm though that the Baller LE and LWB are not allowed, I am presuming they aren't.

I've got my SUV done, but I'm not sure if I want to switch to my second choice or not.

Starting to think I will!

Right. About the date.

@STI9 - 23rd and 24th is good

@Fallen_log - 16th is good (moving it to 2:15 EST, is too late I think, as I don't know exactly how long the "show" will last)

@Leadfoot530 - 16th, 17th, 23rd and 24 is good

@e rikkie -16th, 17th, 23rd and 24 is good

@Sting - 23rd is a good, maybe

@Mark II Blit - ???

:ill::indiff::irked::lol::odd::ouch::boggled: - So none of these dates work :)

That means we have to push it to February. Since I'm moving to a new apartment, again. And I don't know when I'll have it all set up again, I can't give you any dates in February, at this time. So for now, we have to wait. I'll keep you updated, as soon as I know anything.

I can make it this weekend if that helps any.

That then leaves @Sting out

I have no problems making it the 23rd if that is what you go for. However, if this means not everyone can be present, how about the last weekend in January, the 30th or 31st? Although I don't know if this would collide with your apartment rotation schedule ;)

That's when I'm moving :)

Alright, then. I'm open for anything as long as it's not too late in the day. If I don't get my beauty sleep I instantaneously turn into Helen Thomas.

So the 23rd suits everyone except fallen log. We can't make it the weekend after - we could push it to February.

So the 23rd suits everyone except fallen log. We can't make it the weekend after - we could push it to February.

That's the weekend where I'm moving, so no.

Is it still possible to join now?

In theori, no. However...

to play the devil's advocate >:) if you are available the 23rd you can replace fallen_log

but hey, this is not my event so my ideas and opinions don't matter a flying f :D

It's all right guys. If my schedule doesn't work then go ahead without me.

I guess so.

Just one quick question @ToyGTone, where in the world are you? Off the top of my head, I can't place your flag :)
What would 7pm CET be where you are?

That's the weekend where I'm moving, so no.

In theori, no. However...

I guess so.

Just one quick question @ToyGTone, where in the world are you? Off the top of my head, I can't place your flag :)
What would 7pm CET be where you are?
3+ GMT so... 9 PM?
I'm in the middle east...

Back