GTA V Top Gear Challenges Season 2!! (ps4)

• Thread starter 250 GTO
  • 135 comments
Denmark
Number 163
CSSDK
top-gear-bbc.jpg

Since Season 1 was such a huge succes (If I do say so myself), Grand Theft Auto Top Gear is back for another go. Last season it was all about sedans. This time around, we'll be looking at the favorite car of choice for suburban soccer moms, the SUV.

The SUV's originally started out as offroad vehicles, but for some unbeknownst reason, was slowly turned into the huge, heavy, gas guzzling, cumbersome, smelly-children-carrying eyesores that they are today. Yet they get more and more popular every year.

But what if you take them back to nature, will they still be able to hold their own? No! says this producer. But whatta I know. So let's get this show on the road!

Now the rules are simple.

1) Get hold of an SUV - All SUV Type cars are eligible.

2) You can change the look of it to make it personal (color, wheels, bumpers, grills, lower it etc), and I hope you do. Go Nuts!

3) You may NOT, I repeat NOT!! change the perfomance (no turbo, brakes, gearbox etc)! I of course have no way of checking if you follow this. But for the fun of the race, please don't cheat. Besides this is about having fun, not getting there first.

EXCEPT! Every car is allowed to get the Level 1 Armor upgrade. ONLY Level 1!

4) Points will be given for every test, some scores are straight forward, others not so much. A final scorebord will be made by me and uploaded here when the tests are done.

5) This time I haven't made a playlist, instead the whole thing will take place in freeplay.

6) 6 spots open.

7) A headset/Mic is required this time around, so please make sure you have one, if you sign up

8) The show will take place at a later determined time. One that will fit all of the contestants, but I will probably be a Saturday or Sunday

9) WEAR A HAT! :dunce:

10) I won't be participating as a contestant, but I will be around, producing and setting up for the various trials

11) DON'T SHOW or TELL anyone which car you chose. It will be revealed when you show up at the Top Gear Hangar at the beginning of the show.

ADD me as a friend on PS4, as I will open a private lounge where the whole thing will take place - CSSDK

THE EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAY 23rd JANUARY AT 5 PM GMT, 6 PM CET

Last edited:
CARS

Gallivanter Baller - First Generation
BallerA-GTAV-front.png

Gallivanter Baller - Second Generation
BallerB-GTAV-front.png

Karin BeeJay XL
BeeJayXL-GTAV-front.png

Albany Cavalvade - First Generation
Cavalcade1-GTAV-front.png

Albany Cavalcade - Second Generation
Cavalcade2-GTAV-front.png

Benefactor Dubsta
Dubsta-GTAV-front.png

Fathom FQ2
FQ2-GTAV-front.png

Declasse Granger
GrangerA-GTAV-front.png

Bravado Gresley
Gresley-GTAV-front.png

Emperor Habanero
Habanero-GTAV-front.png

Enus Huntley S
HuntleyS-GTAV-front.png

Dundreary Landstalker
Landstalker-GTAV-front.png

Canis Mesa
Canis.png

Mammoth Patriot
Patriot-GTAV-front.png

Vapid Radius
Radius-GTAV-front.png

Obey Rocoto
Rocoto-GTAV-front.png

Canis Seminole
Seminole-GTAV-front.png

Benefactor Serrano
BenefactorSerrano-Front-GTAV.png

Last edited:
SOCCERMOM PHOTOS

First things first. No one got all four pictures correct. Some got close, some didn't...

Franklins House (Not Aunt Denises' house)

3Mzwe3GBJEWx5oQ-KLkwxA_0_0.jpg

Vinewood Bowl

And since this was a soccer mom simulation where you have to pretend to drop off your kids, you of course drop them off at the parking lot next to the bowl. Not on the stage (@Katiegan), Not way up behind the stands (@STI9 @Sting @Mark II Blit). And definitely not somewhere downtown at a construction site (@e rikkie)

xW-KE2xPnUKe6UHglTtAFw_0_0.jpg

Lifeinvader HQ

2-dW1YjuikOu9WsHA3Fm8g_0_0.jpg

The Mask Shop

The Place where you buy a new face...or get yours removed (@e rikkie)

NysXKCoJBUGmDnh6BrBOuQ_0_0.jpg

And the Points for the photos

Skærmbillede 2016-01-24 kl. 22.33.46.png

Last edited:
No.

Also, do you mind if I record it using the R* Editor?

Oh, well I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to remove you again then. A headset/Mic is necessary.

But should you get ahold of one, you are more than welcome to join, and to record it.

Hey, now that I have a PS4, I can now partake! Count me in.

I have a headset from my PS3, it should work, but I'll double check tomorrow.

PSN is the same as it is here.

I had just canceled my PS+ subscription, I just blew all my ingame cash on useless stuff, and now this!

But I am in fact obliged to participate. The thing is, since the beginning of GTA Online, my personalized license plate has always been 'SCCRMOM' to match my extensive softroader collection, so you're leaving me with no choice but to defend my title as the school run afficionado. Mark my words: I will dominate so hard, your kids will be banished to public schools forever. Join the drop-off queue, guys!

(I am in if the time slot fits.)

;)

i had no chance, but now i'll have no chance at all ;(

but count me in, although i'm addicted to just cause right now :)

Yesh! Sche craischy Dutchman ish back!

Glad you return. And you DO have a chance. Just don't show up in the same car as last time. :sly:

I didn't expect the entry list to fill up this quickly! Last time it took forever to find five contestants. But cool. Now we just have to find a date

Saturday 16th
Sunday 17th

Saturday 23rd
Sunday 24th

Any takers?

Since we have an American onboard we can't start to early, or he will have to get up in the middle of the night to join. How about 7 pm CET like last time. That's 6 pm British time and I think 1 pm EST

The time suits me but I would rather next weekend than this one. I may be able to swing this weekend, see whats suits other people though.

Both should work out for me. I'm pretty much good for anything in the afternoon, as long as nothing unexpected pops up.

Back