GTA V User-Contributed Vehicle Location Guide *UPDATED!*

Anyone know where to find a Seminole?

Offline or online?
Offline, you can find them around Franklin's Garage when you reload a Quick Save.
Online, you can find them when driving a Stanier or some other cheap car around Vinewood.

Before I blow $10 million with a few presses of the "X" button, is there an actual location of the Truffade Z-Type? The car styled after old Bugattis.

Before I blow $10 million with a few presses of the "X" button, is there an actual location of the Truffade Z-Type? The car styled after old Bugattis.

Nope. The only time you see a Z-Type is during the mission
for Devin Weston where you steal the Z-Type and bring it to his private hangar at the LS International Airport.

Nope. The only time you see a Z-Type is during the mission * SPOILER *

Earlier, when I said I was trying to find a very expensive car... I was actually trying to find it and used a bugged out website that "claimed" to have the location. It didn't work.

When I said that I was replaying a mission, yeeeeaaaahhhh... I had the Z-Type, and tried parking it in Franklin's garage, but it wouldn't open and I died to the cops.

If you kill the guy that had the Z-Type before you steal it, do the cops come after you still? If so, reply with "Nope, they don't chase you."

Earlier, when I said I was trying to find a very expensive car... I was actually trying to find it and used a bugged out website that "claimed" to have the location. It didn't work.

When I said that I was replaying a mission, yeeeeaaaahhhh... I had the Z-Type, and tried parking it in Franklin's garage, but it wouldn't open and I died to the cops.

If you kill the guy that had the Z-Type before you steal it, do the cops come after you still? If so, reply with "Nope, they don't chase you."

Yep, they chase you. :lol:

* SPOILER *

If you kill the guy when he's in the parking garage, cops don't chase you.

If you kill the guy when he's in the parking garage, cops don't chase you.

Ok. That makes thing a lot more simple. If only you could do the old "Save-your-car-in-your-garage-then-suicide-to-fail-the-mission" trick... that would be great. Really great. Really, really great.

When I went to steal it, the driver (forgot his name) went to punch me. I killed him with a knife I had, and got a wanted level for that. That's probably why I had cops on me when delivering the Z-Type. :lol:

Suppressors are a lovely thing. :sly: :lol:

I'm not sure if it's there online, but there's a fire truck at the airport.

Also, this happens sometimes:
ku-xlarge.gif

If you want a Chevy Bel Air convertible (DeClasse Tornado), then go to where Franklin's first house is & just wait.

I've seen loads of Intruders while cruising in my Infernus near Grove Street.
Many thanks.. I'm hoping to secure one as a personal car ASAP.. I love those cars.. Now..If only I had all customization unlocked and loads of money :)

Anyone know what I should drive online to spawn a Katrina intruder or where I might find one?
Well I found a couple up at paleto bay while searching for a Sadler that I never did find. Ended up filling the space in my garage with a Tailgater.

If anyone is looking online to get hold on a Sultan you should find them here.

Sultan Location.jpg

Don't try to find the Sultan RS. The Sultan will become an RS once you tuned it.

Last edited:
Back