Gta4

Has anyone heard anything about this???? Are they even making a new one? If so when?

i need more missions bigger cities more cars more things to do more ways to kill people different kinds of cops. I NEED THE NEXT GAME!!!!!

Grand Theft Auto: Vice is kinda like GTA3 and a Half.
Comes out the end of the year, so ive heard.

I think there was some talk of October - Donald Love is meant to reappear, too. I imagine they'll do some fine tuning to the game engine, put in some new features (please tell me that motorbike on the cover's in it!) and change the graphics. It'll be good. I'll still play the crap out of GTA3 now!

How about this...

Attachments

• gta vice city.jpg
    gta vice city.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 42
Just got Gamepro Mag for August, and here's what I found:

GTAIII Sequel Announced
"Gran Theft Auto III, last season's best-selling PlayStation 2 game, has a sequel in development. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City will be set in the 1980s, and it promises to retain all the Mature-rated action of its predecessor title, although this one will take place in a functional tropical setting. Vice City will be released on October 22 exclusively for the PlayStation 2."

That's all....sounds cool...5 days before my B-day, I will get this as a present for sure.

Originally posted by vat_man
I think there was some talk of October - Donald Love is meant to reappear, too. I imagine they'll do some fine tuning to the game engine, put in some new features (please tell me that motorbike on the cover's in it!) and change the graphics. It'll be good. I'll still play the crap out of GTA3 now!

Motorbike? I want the Countach! :D

Back