GTAV 'Good Moments' Thread

Having more money than I know what to do with it, even after purchasing the Golf course as well as all the boats, planes, and helicopters with Franklin. I even purchased all the other properties Franklin can purchase and still having 305 million (without glitching; used Taliana Martinez and Packie McReary for "The Big Score").

Xavier2342
Having more money than I know what to do with it, even after purchasing the Golf course as well as all the boats, planes, and helicopters with Franklin. I even purchased all the other properties Franklin can purchase and still having 305 million (without glitching; used Taliana Martinez and Packie McReary for "The Big Score").

Just curious, but did you earn those money by repeating the heist? Does it work and add up to your current money too?

Just curious, but did you earn those money by repeating the heist? Does it work and add up to your current money too?

To be honest with you, after beating the game for the first time and finding out how much money everybody else was making. I decided to start the entire game from the beginning once again.

Here's a run down of what I did.
  • Invest into BettaPharmaceuticals prior to completing first ever assassination mission for Lester
  • After completing the first assassination mission for Lester, do not complete the rest of the assassinations until you have received your payout for "The Big Score"
  • Find Taliana Martinez as well as Packie McReary and use them as crew members for "The Big Score." Using these guys got each of my characters 34 million after the mission was complete.
  • Lastly, invest everything (with all three characters) into the stocks recommended by Lester prior to beginning the rest of his assassination missions

Edit: Make sure that you save the mission below till the end. I can't remember the percentage you get in return for investing into the stock he recommends, but it will be well worth it to wait until you have completed a few of Lester's assassination missions.

Last edited:
I thought you have repeated/replayed the last heist until you reached that amount of money. I just thought it was possible.

I thought you have repeated/replayed the last heist until you reached that amount of money. I just thought it was possible.

To my knowledge it isn't possible, but considering how fun the game is I felt it was well worth starting a new game save.

And you did way many things, some of which are even difficult. Lol.

lol... The only thing that might difficult is finding Taliana and Packie but there are Youtube videos that show you how and exactly where to find them. For me it was worth starting the game all over again because I can now buy any and everything in the game that I want with every single character.

To stay on topic with the thread... Another good moment in GTA 5 was the time I got eaten by a shark. I was swimming in the Pacific ocean looking for submarine parts and was attacked by a shark. When I restarted the mission, that very same shark tried to attack me again, but I quickly jumped into the boat then shot him several times. Needless to say there was a dead shark in the water when I jumped back in.

Flying thw.chopper.
Thats always a good moment, i really enjoy to drive helis low and fast, i think that i'm really good at it haha, maybe battlefield helped a little.

I did the same. I missed out on one of the returns though. I think it was the vice mission. Was supposed to sell Fruit at a 50% return but only managed 22.5%. Missed out on 50 extra mil. Should have about 680-690 per person before the final which I got a nice return on the first time around. If I get 80% that should be about 550mil and put me right at 1.2 billion, and then hope to come across that businessman for another 300mil or so and hopefully be at 1.5B.

I've heard some peeps are at about 2.5 billion each. Wow.

I did the same. I missed out on one of the returns though. I think it was the vice mission. Was supposed to sell Fruit at a 50% return but only managed 22.5%. Missed out on 50 extra mil. Should have about 680-690 per person before the final which I got a nice return on the first time around. If I get 80% that should be about 550mil and put me right at 1.2 billion, and then hope to come across that businessman for another 300mil or so and hopefully be at 1.5B.

I've heard some peeps are at about 2.5 billion each. Wow.

I can't figure out how people are making so much in-game cash. The closest I got was 400-500 million per character, but then again I haven't came across the other the owner of Animal Ark.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Stealing Poppy Mitchell's car and realizing that mine is a convertible as well.

The location of this pic is Franklin's house. Prior to doing the "Paparazzo The Meltdown" mission for Beverly, I already had Enus Cognoscenti Cabrio which was purchased from one of the online car buying websites. If I would have known that this is the car Poppy crashes while the Police was chasing after her, I wouldn't have purchased mine.

Edit: I waited for the Cops to leave before I got into her car and drove to Franklin's place.

Last edited:
Cougar attacks have been widely reported already, but I just had to grin after my last death. I had just turned a Regina into a magnificent automobile and I needed a nice spot to snap some pictures.

Up on a hill near Sandy Shores, I hear a growl. I scan the area, notice a cougar to the east, and fire. Unfortunately, he wasn't the only one. As soon as I'm about to take a great shot, I become lunch.

Online:

On route to deliver a vehicle to the docks for Simeon I see another player blast past me in his Surano (SLS look a like) see his white dot stop outside the garage entrance so I stop and use Lester to hide myself on the radar, sneak around the docks and snipe him then hop back in and deliver the vehicle for 12k. As I respawn back outside I see the other player running towards me trying to get in lock on range, he got first shot in but somehow I got lucky and got the kill. Then for good measure I hop in his SLS and drive it towards the dock edge at full speed jumping out just in time to watch fly threw the air and sink to the bottom of the ocean. :D

Had a great moment online last night...an AI had placed a bounty on me, and I hid in the sewers used in the jewelry store heist. It was funny to watch the blips keep going around on the highway above me. Nobody had mics, so I couldn't hear their reactions. I did hear their gunshots and explosions though.

I kept thinking to myself that nobody there had played through the story mode. :lol:

Was playing GTA Race at Down the Drain with 3 other random guys on motorcycles. When the first pack of powerups appears, everyone but me got something. Then all of them decidd to shoot them rockets, which eventually kills everyone. I spawn a bit ahead of everyone, then I get some rockets. After the jump, I stopped, looked back and shot. One down. Make the left hairpin, get another rocket and fires to the guys behind me. Another one down! And then I go on and win the race! :D

ZDUPH and I had the greatest race ever undertaken in GTA when we raced from Redwood Lights track to Beeker's Garage in Paleto Bay with ZDUPH on a lawnmower and me in a bulldozer. We were laughing so hard the entire time we were nearly crying due to the hilarity.

Last edited:
BUMP! But I have a good moment to tell.

Saturday night (more like 3AM racing) me, @nascarfan1400, @GranTurismo916, @M0NSTER97 and @AJHG1000 were doing the GTPRTC Championship and we were in the second race out of 16. 4 lap race.

On the 1st lap, I spun myself out of @AJHG1000 front bumper twice. The 1st time it sent us both flying into the telephone poles at the side of the road. The second time it sent him into the barrrier and me flying over the barrier and out of the track obviously.

The last turn of this track was wide, but you came fast thru a downhill straight, had to brake, do a sharp turn (shaped like a elbow) and then mash the gas pedal thru the main straight. I made the turn just fine, but DAMN! AJ lost his car and flipped like Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo Drift (the last race part, where DK flips his Z). Difference is, I wasn't able to avoid AJ, and thus I ended up under a huge antenna. :lol:

I was able to catch up, pass everyone. The last lap was full of emotion. Me and @GranTurismo916 kept passing each other clean, with just a little bit of trade paint and it came down to the wire. I was able to pass GT916 at the elbow turn and on the main straight he got me once more. I was able to duck behind him, get his draft and set up a photo finish.

This is the result.

IMG_20150118_021904.jpg

.003 away at THE LINE!!! That was beautiful! (Chris Smoove voice and reference here please)

BUMP! But I have a good moment to tell.

Saturday night (more like 3AM racing) me, @nascarfan1400, @GranTurismo916, @M0NSTER97 and @AJHG1000 were doing the GTPRTC Championship and we were in the second race out of 16. 4 lap race.

On the 1st lap, I spun myself out of @AJHG1000 front bumper twice. The 1st time it sent us both flying into the telephone poles at the side of the road. The second time it sent him into the barrrier and me flying over the barrier and out of the track obviously.

The last turn of this track was wide, but you came fast thru a downhill straight, had to brake, do a sharp turn (shaped like a elbow) and then mash the gas pedal thru the main straight. I made the turn just fine, but DAMN! AJ lost his car and flipped like Fast and Furious 3: Tokyo Drift (the last race part, where DK flips his Z). Difference is, I wasn't able to avoid AJ, and thus I ended up under a huge antenna. :lol:

I was able to catch up, pass everyone. The last lap was full of emotion. Me and @GranTurismo916 kept passing each other clean, with just a little bit of trade paint and it came down to the wire. I was able to pass GT916 at the elbow turn and on the main straight he got me once more. I was able to duck behind him, get his draft and set up a photo finish.

This is the result.

IMG_20150118_021904.jpg

.003 away at THE LINE!!! That was beautiful! (Chris Smoove voice and reference here please)
That was an awesome race. 👍

If anyones interested, this weekend we should be running my playlist again. We schedule for 16, but usually go until R* Cloud servers cant handle us and crash. (About Round 9)

Back